If you’re torn between the independence of an apartment or the fab facilities of a hotel, these self-catered stays hit the nail on the head. From snug to spacious, there're a few pads to pick from, and everything’s super sleek and fresh – we’re talking grey metal and light wood mixed with pops of blue and orange here and there. The apartments are packed with modern furniture, and you’ll have a well-equipped kitchenette for rustling up a bite to eat whenever the hunger hits.
There’s loads more to shout about too – you couldn’t get closer to the slopes if you tried, and you’ll be able to click in and go every morning with a green run right on your doorstep. When you’re not out on the snow, you can do a few leisurely lengths or sink in next to the bubbling jets in the pool, or go for a soak in the outdoor hot tub with a cracking view. If you really want to dial up the chill-o-meter, head to the spa for a session in the sauna and the steam room, then take a tipple out to the sun terrace for some fresh mountain air.
And it doesn’t stop there. Families have heaps of extras to make the most of, from a lounge with arcade games, table football and a cinema screen to a free hotel-run kids’ clubs. Little ones can get stuck in with fun indoor and outdoor activities, and older kids can hang out in the teens' lounge filled with game consoles and bean bags. Plus, you can help yourself to some oh-so sweet treats every afternoon in the lounge, where you can refuel with a very tempting spread of pancakes, waffles and doughnuts.
Please note: Some of the images shown here are artist’s impressions. We’ll replace these with photos as soon as possible.
- Swoosh right back to the boot room on an easy green.
- Whip up meals whenever you fancy in your own kitchenette.
- Extra perks like a pool, spa and kids’ clubs.
- Self-catering apartment with kitchenette facilities
- Daily sweet snack buffet in the lounge (5pm)
- Ski-in, ski-out on the Pelinche green run
- Next to the ski bus stop
- 2 minutes' walk to the Pelinche drag lift
- 4 minutes' walk to the ski school meeting point
- 4 minutes' walk to the resort centre
All apartments are non-smoking and have a kitchenette with oven, hob, fridge, kettle, coffee machine, microwave, toaster and dishwasher, as well as a flatscreen TV with English channels, telephone, hairdryer and safe. Towels, linen and end-of-stay cleaning (except kitchen) are included.
Optional charge of approx. €100 for kitchen cleaning available, payable locally.
When you arrive, you’ll need to pay a deposit of approx. €400 by credit card for each apartment on your booking. Check our Crystal A-Z for more information on deposits.
Comfort 1 bedroom apartment (approx. 34m²) – sleeps 1-4: Twin or double bedroom, double sofa bed in living room, kitchenette, shower or bath, WC and balcony.
2 bedroom apartment (approx. 46m²) – sleeps 1-6: Twin or double bedroom, bedroom with bunk beds, double sofa bed in living room, kitchenette, two private showers or baths, WC and balcony.
Comfort 2 bedroom apartment (approx. 54m²) – sleeps 1-6: Two twin or double bedrooms, double sofa bed in living room, kitchenette, two private showers or baths, WC and balcony.
3 bedroom apartment (approx. 62m²) – sleeps 1-8: Two twin or double bedrooms, bedroom with bunk beds, double sofa bed in living room, kitchenette, private shower or bath, two WCs and balcony.
- Heated indoor pool
- Lounge with fireplace, arcade games, table football and cinema room
- Sun terrace with deckchairs
- Spa with sauna, steam room and outdoor hot tub
- Extra charge for massages and treatments
- Fitness room and gym classes
- Teens' Chill Zone with sofas, bean bags, TV, games console, speakers and board games
- Bakery delivery service
- Boot room with ski lockers and heated boot racks (padlocks provided)
- Free WiFi throughout
- Lift to all floors
MMV Kids, Juniors, Teens and Ados clubs
Résidence le Silvana’s got loads of clubs for tots through to teens. The Kids club is for children aged 4-6 years, Juniors is for 7-10 years, Teens is for 11-13 years and Ados is for 14-17 year olds.
- The Kids and Juniors clubs include indoor activities like games, challenges and arts and crafts, as well as outdoor fun in the snow. The kids will also be joined by furry friends Frizy and Mô, MMV’s mascots.
- The Teens and Ados clubs give the older ones a chance to make friends, play games and win prizes in fun challenges, with time to chill and hang out in the teens' lounge.
The Kids and Juniors clubs run throughout the season from 9am-12pm and 2-5pm Monday to Friday, and the Juniors club also runs from 7:30-9pm two evenings a week. The Teens and Ados clubs are run during school holidays from 5pm Monday-Friday, plus from 7:30-9pm two evenings a week.
- Meals aren’t included.
The advantage of booking a self-catered skiing holiday is often the price. The disadvantages mean either eating out, which in a ski resort is often expensive, or it means having to cook your own meals, which probably means less time skiing, and who really wants to shop and then cook an evening meal after a full days skiing?
Huski, the Alps-based catering business offers a great solution, that means you can still enjoy the great value of a ski apartment or self-catered chalet and eat well without the fuss of having to cook your own food.
Huski delivers a week’s worth of dishes, freshly frozen and ready for you to just heat and serve.
Huski catering is only available to properties in French ski resorts.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy