Chalet Le Grenier is a stunning ski-in/ski-out chalet, situated in the Morel region of Méribel. It enviably located just across the road from the Morel chairlift and the Hulotte piste allowing access to the snow. The chalet is large and imposing with 550m2 of exquisitely designed rooms arranged over five floors, with the added convenient benefit of a lift. Chalet Le Grenier has been created with relaxation and enjoyment at the forefront of its design.
The entrance to the chalet leads to a central foyer with birds eye view of the living and dining area on the level below. A well-equipped boot room and cloakroom are located on this floor with their own separate entrance. Above, is the games room hideaway with snooker table, wide screen TV and comfy sofas.
Below the entrance foyer is the main living area with triple height windows and panoramic mountain views. Wide glass doors open up to the large sunny terrace with outdoor seating. Inviting comfy sofas surround a central fireplace before leading into the dining area and kitchen. The TV snug has a widescreen TV with Sky and Apple TV and this adjoins a study/library.
On the lower two levels, there are two master bedroom suites and an additional four double/twin bedrooms. Impeccably designed and furnished, all bedrooms are generously sized and have separate marble tiled en-suites with a bath and shower. Every bedroom has a Bose sound system and mood lighting. Five of the bedrooms have direct access to a balcony or terrace with wonderful mountain views.
The spa is located on the lower ground floor of the chalet and provides the perfect environment to unwind after a day on the slopes. The stunning sunken Jacuzzi is large enough to fit the whole family and leads to the sauna and massage room. If you need to keep up with training while away, there is a gym with a state of the art treadmill and bike and a fully integrated sound/TV system.
Chalet Le Grenier is the perfect ski-in/ski-out family chalet and the Consensio bespoke service provides guests with an unforgettable stay.
- Sleeps 12 guests in 2 master ensuite bedrooms and 4 en-suite bedrooms
- Indoor sunken Jacuzzi
- Massage room, Sauna
- Gym with Technogym treadmill and bike, TRX and TV
- TV Snug with Sky, Apple TV and Playstation 4
- Games room with snooker table, with TV and comfy seating
- Library/Study and Wi-fi throughout
- Expansive south facing terraces with seating and mountain views
- 4×4 Caravelle in resort chauffeured facility
- Fresh Flowers
- Daily newspapers and magazines
- House wines, champagne and spirits
- Toys, sledges, games and books
- Prices from €25,000 per week
The Very Best Relaxation
Wellness is at the heart of this chalet, with a stunning spa waiting for you at the end of the day. The beautiful sunken Jacuzzi is big enough for everyone to enjoy. The adjoining sauna will soothe your weary limbs before heading to the chalet massage room for a relaxing treatment from one of recommended masseurs or physios.
Guests wanting a little more exercise after skiing will find the chalet gym with a TRX, an Artis treadmill, bike and kettlebells.
For those who just like to relax watching the views of the mountains, there is comfortable seating on the terrace where you can wrap up and enjoy a hot drink or glass of Perrier-Jouët the house champagne.
The Ultimate Space for Entertainment
Where else could you have your private chef whip up a bowl of buttery, salted popcorn and nestle up to get cosy and to watch a movie in the comfort of your chalet? Le Grenier’s TV Snug is complete with Apple TV and Sky, to showcase all your favourite movies on a 55cm widescreen television. A great addition to this family chalet, it makes for an evening of great entertainment and is perfect for those extra cold weather days or when the slopes are a whiteout. There is also a PlayStation 4 which will keep all the children entertained after a day on the slopes. Alternatively, enjoy a game of pool or watch the rest of the family play from the comfort of the upstairs snug.
- All-inclusive pre-arrival concierge service, guiding you step by step through the supplier’s booking process.
- Exclusive use of the luxury chalet and its facilities on your reserved dates.
- Dedicated service from a professional team – which includes (as a minimum): Chalet manager, chef, chauffeur, host and daily housekeeping. Complimentary Nannies in some chalets.
- Tea and/or coffee in bed at your discretion.
- Daily cooked breakfast customised to your needs.
- Daily afternoon tea including savoury and/or sweet dishes.
- Canapés before dinner on 6 nights of your stay.
- Dinners prepared by the chef after bespoke menu consultation, for 6 nights of your stay.
- Range of selected chateau bottled house wines served. A-la-carte selection also available.
- Perrier-Jouët Champagne served at any time of day.
- Unlimited open bar stocked with wine, beers, premium spirits and soft drinks.
- Nespresso brewed coffee.
- All modern conveniences including: Wifi, choice of SKY TV or language channels, Apple TV and sound system.
- Security safes in most properties.
- Extensive selection of children’s equipment, games and toys.
- Unbranded and discrete chauffeured 4×4 vehicle dedicated to you and your guests.
- Fresh flowers, daily newspapers and/or magazines.
- Luxury cotton sheets and fluffy towels.
- Choice of feather or synthetic pillows and duvets.
- Midweek linen and towel change.
- High-quality dressing gowns and slippers.
- Christian Lacroix luxury bathroom products.
- Hairdryers in every bedroom.
Available Upon Request
Whilst not included in the booking price, the dedicated Concierge team can arrange the following:
- Private flights.
- Resort transfers by taxi or helicopter.
- Comprehensive winter sports travel insurance.
- In-chalet equipment fittings and pre-purchase of lift passes.
- Private or group ski tuition lessons from recommended instructors.
- Off-piste and back country ski tours with handpicked mountain guides.
- A la carte wine and champagne. Wine and cheese tastings.
- In-chalet qualified childcare.
- Personal laundry service (in-house and dry cleaning).
- In-chalet massage and beauty therapies.
- Restaurant recommendations and VIP bookings.
- Private parties, weddings and other special events.
- Extensive in-resort activities and unique experiences. Including but not limited to: Heli-excursions & scenic flights, husky sledding, BMW ice driving, Courchevel Aqua Motion, La Folie Douce & Après Ski.
- In chalet entertainment ranging from musicians to magicians or even a firework display.
Please do not hesitate to ask if there is anything you need which is not on this list. We will always do our best to accommodate any special requests.
Prices shown are per person based on full occupancy of the property. Usually, this property is only bookable on a full occupancy basis.
Prices for this holiday are based on a Euro price and displayed in Pounds. Rates are updated regularly but prices are subject to fluctuation. If you'd prefer, you are also able to pay the cost of your holiday in Euros, please let us know if you would like to do this at the time of booking.
For the 2020/2021 season, this chalet will now be offering catering for 5 nights on all 7 night holidays.
This operator has a passion for fine food and drink. They only use the finest ingredients and wherever possible, local and seasonal produce, sourced from markets and farms.
They ensure that your dining experience is bespoke rather than routine and your chef will be delighted to discuss your requirements before and during your stay. Allergies, cultural requirements, diets, likes and dislikes are all catered for. If you require formal dining they can create gastronomic magic; if you prefer local specialities, classic dining or comfort food in front of the TV, they can do that too.
Wine and Champagne
They stock a range of excellent house wines, but if you have any requests, however rare, their specialist partners Antoine Veuriot at La Cave sur Comptoir and Guillaume Masson at La Verre Gourmand will track them down and have them ready for you when you arrive.
In addition, they can arrange a wine tasting evening in your chalet where you can try both vintage and local wines paired with canapés prepared by your chef.
Of course, there is always a well-stocked bar with your favourite spirits along with chilled Perrier-Jouët champagne waiting for you and your guests throughout your stay
It is said that breakfast is the most important meal of the day and never has this been more true than in a ski resort in the winter months. Within their chalets they understand that breakfast is a special time where everyone can gather together and plan the day ahead. They believe that it is both a time to refuel with the energy and nutrients needed for a hard day on the slopes but also a time to indulge and relax enjoying the luxuries of a five star chalet. Breakfast tables are beautifully laid each morning and welcome you with the best locally sourced produce from the Savoie region. From your kitchen the chef provides a fully cooked breakfast service and creates daily specials that can be tailored to your needs. With healthier options or treats for children, we believe that because breakfast is such a special time why not make it extra special.
On the Table:
- Freshly baked bread and pastries
- Selection of freshly cut fruits and berries
- Selection of cereals and muesli
- Butter and preserves
- Freshly pressed juices and smoothies
- Mountain ham & cheese
- Selection of international teas and coffees
- Hot chocolate
Fresh fruits are more than just vitamins and minerals, they are an essential part of a balanced and healthy breakfast. All fresh fruit and vegetables are chosen by their chefs for quality and freshness. Each morning at breakfast, chefs create platters of cut fruits and berries for the table tempting both adults and children alike. They also prepare freshly squeezed juices and smoothies daily, making it even easier to stay healthy in the mountains.
Fresh Bread from the Bakery
Within every French ski resort is a renowned boulangerie providing the fresh artisan breads, croissants and pain au chocolat that France is so famous for. Fresh breads and pastries are a special part of their breakfast tables and this operator works closely with these local bakers bringing you fresh samples each morning to try.
Local Meats and Cheeses
These are a traditional standard of every continental breakfast. Every morning the table is laid with a platter of Savoie cured hams, salamis and specially chosen cheeses direct from the fromagerie. With regular artisan markets, chefs are able to find true Savoyard ingredients to create the perfect alpine breakfast.
Going the extra mile makes all the difference. With so many different ideas for breakfast from around the world their chefs create daily specials for an extra indulgence.
Around the world Afternoon Tea has been enjoyed for centuries by so many different cultures, each one with their own traditions and rituals revolving around it. It has been seen as an occasion where we can build and maintain social bonds with friends and family, coming together to talk over a refreshing drink and some small light bites.
This operator believes Afternoon Tea is a time to reflect with friends and family and to enjoy each other’s company, talking through experiences from the day on and off the piste, and a chance to plan the next day. Within the warmth of the chalet they have the perfect opportunity for everyone to relax and make the most of the facilities while your team look after your every need.
On your return to the Chalet
After braving the snow covered mountains for the day, what could be more welcoming than returning to the warmth and comfort of your luxury chalet. Before you return, the open fire will have warmed through the chalet to help welcome you in from the cold slopes and a hard day out on the pistes. With staff on hand to greet you upon arrival and see to your every comfort, it is the time of day to finally relax and truly make the most of your chalet.
Drinks both Hot and Cold
During your afternoon tea your staff will serve a selection of teas and coffees, with speciality teas from specialist Mariage Frères. Flavoured hot chocolates for the young ones and vin chaud for the grown-ups make for a truly alpine experience. For those who enjoy partaking in après-ski, they'll always have Perrier Jouet on ice and staff on hand.
From the Kitchen
Everyday their chefs create small treats both sweet and savoury for you to enjoy. Afternoon Tea is a time for indulgence with delicate bites that are beautifully hand-crafted and made from the finest of ingredients. Their chefs create everything from the finest French patisserie to English classic cakes as well as the more traditional treats for children and adults alike. All are beautifully arranged and served for you by their Staff.
A savoury option
For those of us who prefer something a little more substantial and don’t have a sweet tooth, their chefs will create a small Savoury option to complement the sweet. With various influences from around the world the tastes and flavours are a perfect way to satisfy the need for a snack before the evening meal.
- Confit Duck, Walnut and Reblochon en Croute
- Chicken Satay and Cucumber Wrap
- Tomato, Basil and Goats’ Cheese Tartlet
- Miniature Croque Monsieur
- Beetroot and Salmon Flatbread
- Chilli Beef and Avocado Quesadillas
- Pancetta and Mushroom Bruschetta
- Lamb and Coriander Pasties
For those with a Sweet Tooth
Going the extra mile makes all the difference and with so many different ideas for afternoon tea from around the world, their chefs create daily specials for an extra indulgence. Here are a few examples to whet your appetite.
- Chocolate and Salted Caramel Torte
- Individual Victoria Sponge Cake
- Tarte au Citron
- White Chocolate and Raspberry Roulade
- Miniature Black Forest Gateaux
- Cherry and Almond Tartlet
- Coffee and Cinnamon Eclair
- Sticky Apple and Ginger Cake
Economy Ski Pack
Perfect for entry level skiers looking for the best price. Refurbished equipment from the Sensation and Evolution categories.
- Ski types: Skis downgraded from Sensation and Evolution ranges
- Maximum age: 3 years
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Economy Skis Only
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Espoir Ski Pack Inc Helmet (Under 12)
Mini Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 5)
Perfect for kids under 6, to safely carve their first turns. Helmets are highly recommended for children.
- Ski types: Junior
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy