This stylish, modern family chalet with beautiful views sits a 5-minute drive from the heart of Méribel, and 150m from the piste
Situated just 150m from the piste in the highly desirable and peaceful La Renarde area of Méribel, this recently completed 400m² chalet surrounded by fir trees is light, modern and sophisticated, with jaw-dropping views.
Elegant in its laid-back luxury design, this chalet with six bedrooms accommodating 12 guests sits a mere 150m from the nearest piste, offering direct access to the slopes.
Clad throughout in light wood and with plenty of large windows, this home envelops you in the natural landscape and provides beautiful and uninterrupted views at every turn. Lounge on the sofa in the living room with its vaulted ceiling, as you contemplate the breathtaking vistas of the Méribel Valley and Mont Vallon, with a cosy fire burning beside you.
Adjoining the living space is the plush TV room with a huge teal velvet sofa to curl up on and enjoy a movie together on chilly nights. On this floor, there is also a fully equipped bar with wine fridge, great for entertaining. The separate dining room seats up to 12, and is decorated with pops of colour in the form of comfortable velvet dining chairs. Statement lighting pieces adorn the ceiling and walls, setting the perfect ambience for luxurious dinner parties or simply adding a stylish touch to your family meals. The neighbouring sleek professional kitchen is fully equipped for cooking your favourite dishes.
The bedrooms in Chalet Altius are all spacious and airy, the perfect place to enjoy a restful night’s sleep before hitting the slopes. The Master occupies the top floor, complete with a dressing room, TV, desk area and ensuite bathroom with a freestanding bath and a shower. The highlight of this impressive suite is the private balcony, where you can enjoy a morning coffee in absolute peace to the backdrop of stunning mountain views.
The five further bedrooms are found on the ground floor. There are three en-suite double bedrooms, and another bedroom which can be conveniently configured either as a twin or double. All are decorated with calming neutral alpine decor and have generous en-suites. Each room also benefits from access to either a shared or private balcony or terrace, allowing all guests to fully enjoy the spectacular views from the moment they awaken. The final bedroom is a double bunk bedroom which shares and en-suite bathroom with one of the double rooms, creating the perfect family suite.
Warm up in the spa and gym after days spent in the elements. Equipped with calming and sensitive lighting, here you’ll find an indoor hot tub to soak in, as well as a luxurious hammam and sauna, a tranquil massage room and professional gym equipment at your disposal. Also on this floor is the second cozy TV room, so that children can become absorbed in their favourite movie whilst adults entertain upstairs.
The property offers convenient elevator access to all floors, a laundry room, a ski room with heated boot warmers ensuring you are ready to hit the slopes, and an indoor parking garage for two cars. There is also one further outdoor parking space.
- Exclusive use of the chalet;
- Concierge service prior to arrival and for the duration of the stay;
- Complimentary ski instructor for the first two days of your stay;
- Daily housekeeping service;
- Daily cooked and continental breakfast served by your breakfast cook and host;
- Freshly baked afternoon tea on six days;
- Pre-dinner canapés served with champagne on six evenings;
- A professional chef and serving a four course dinner on six evenings (staff have one evening off);
- Early children’s supper on six evenings;
- Evening turn down service on six evenings;
- The finest selection of complimentary house wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks;
- Complimentary drinks tray (3 bottles of house spirits);
- Mid-week towel change;
- Robes, slippers and toiletries;
- Hairdryers in every bathroom ;
- In-chalet ski and boot delivery service;
- Dedicated in-resort 4 x 4 driving service from 8:00am - 1:00am (provided in a VW Caravelle or similar)
Additional Services (Extra Charges Apply)
- Private transfers to and from resort;
- Lift pass and lift pass delivery service;
- Ski equipment hire;
- In-chalet massage and hairdressing;
- Private ski guides, heli-skiing and ski lessons;
- Non-skiing activities;
- Pre-arrival shopping service;
- Helicopter transfer;
- Party planning;
- Corporate event planning;
- Please enquire about any other specific service requests.
*This service is based on a week-long stay and services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. Exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
- Sleeps 12
- 400 Square metres
- 6 Bedrooms
- 8 Individual beds
- 5 Bathrooms
- 2 Additional WCs
- 12 Dining table seats
- 7 Living area seats
- Smart TV
Wellness and Relaxation
- Deck chairs / sun beds
- Hammam/steam room
- Indoor hot tub
- Massage treatment room
- TV room
- Cot/high chair available
- Family-friendly chalets
- Heated boot warmers
- Private laundry facilities
- Private ski room
- Wood burning fireplace
- Indoor Parking: 2
- Outdoor Parking: 1
- 1 Master double bedroom (En-suite bathroom with freestanding bath and shower, TV, dressing room, desk area, Private balcony access)
- Living room (Separate TV area, Fireplace, terrace access)
- Dining room (seats 12)
- Laundry room
- 1 double bedroom (Shared en-suite bathroom with shower, TV, Shared balcony access)
- 1 double bunk bedroom (Shared en-suite bathroom with shower, Shared balcony access)
- 1 double bedroom (En-suite bathroom with shower, TV, Shared balcony access)
- 1 double/twin bedroom (En-suite bathroom with shower, Separate WC, TV, Private balcony access)
- 1 double bedroom (En-suite shower room, desk area, TV, Terrace access)
- Spa (Sauna, hammam, massage room, hot tub, gym equipment shower room, TV)
- Garage (2 cars)
- Ski room (heater boot warmers)
- TV room
Prices shown are per person based on full occupancy of the property. Usually, this property is only bookable on a full occupancy basis.
Prices for this holiday are based on a Euro price and displayed in Pounds. Rates are updated regularly but prices are subject to fluctuation.
This luxury chalet will be staffed by a team of seasoned winter professionals who have been trained to understand the subtle details that make a holiday exceptional and unforgettable. The impeccable service will leave you feeling like there is nothing wanting from your stay in this catered apartment or chalet. The operator understands and adapts their service to specific cultural nuances so that a holiday with them is an experience in flawless luxury.
Breakfast: Hot breakfast served in the dining room accompanied by a selection of local yoghurts, muesli, cereals, and fresh crusty bread and jams.
After skiing: Return to your chalet or apartment for afternoon tea. Help yourself to tea, coffee, fresh bread, jams, and delicious home-baked cakes or opt for something savoury if that is your preference.
Champagne and canapés are served before dinner each evening.
Dinner: After canapés, a three-course dinner will be served, followed by a locally-inspired cheeseboard. Dinner is accompanied by the finest selection of European house wines.
This operator has worked hard to bring together a team of experienced chefs who are happy to work with you and your group to create the perfect menu during your stay.
Children, dietary requirements, and any other specific requests will be discussed prior to your arrival. And even during your stay, the staff will be willing to adapt the menu plan to accommodate your wishes.
They pride ourselves on their high standards of food and considered selection of house wines. Hospitality begins with a champagne reception and, thereafter, a selection of house wines that have been hand-picked from local vintners are on offer to you during meal times. They hold an extensive wine list and will gladly assist you by providing personally selected wines, which can be ordered prior to your holiday or once you are in resort.
Staff Day Off
Daily housekeeping is provided throughout the week in both the Classic and Alpine Luxe properties. In their Classic properties, on the staff day off, fresh bread and croissants are delivered and a continental breakfast and afternoon tea is pre-prepared. A full breakfast service is provided throughout the week in their Alpine Luxe properties.
Wednesday is typically the staff day off in Verbier, Zermatt, and Méribel. Thursday is typically the staff day off in St. Anton and Lech. They will offer you advice on resort restaurants and will gladly make a reservation for your group to ensure there is a continuity of fine service.
If your stay coincides with school holidays, please be mindful that restaurants and activities tend to get booked out early, so let us know in advance if there is somewhere special you would like us to make a reservation.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy