The "Les Valmonts" residence is located in the Balcons des Bruyères district, next to the Bruyères cable car, the French Ski School nursery and 100 m from the Bruyères pool and shops. It comprises 2 buildings with the slopes on your doorstep.
In every apartment
- Equipped kitchenette (4 hot plates, fridge, microwave oven and dishwasher)
- Bathroom and WC
- Balcony or terrace
- Bed linen and towels are included
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen) and a cleaning kit are included
- Beds can be made on arrival for 37€/apartment. Comfort Plus formula available including beds made on arrival, mid-week towel change and apartment clean for 26€/person - must be pre-booked
- Outdoor municipal car parking is available free of charge and subject to availability.
- 1 bedroom 3/4 persons (25m²): Living room with single sofa bed and pull out bed, double or twin bedroom.
- 2 bedroom 5/6 persons (40m²): Living room with single sofa bed and pull out bed, two twin bedrooms OR one twin and one double OR cabin room with bunk beds and one twin bedroom. Please note that a cabin is not a separate room and that whilst we can request one of the above types of accommodation, it cannot be guaranteed.
- 3 bedroom 7/8 persons (48-71m²): Living room with single sofa bed and pull out bed, three twin bedrooms OR two double bedrooms and one twin. Additional shower room. Please note that some apartments are duplex or have mezzanines. Whilst we can request one of the above types of accommodation, it cannot be guaranteed.
The advantage of booking a self-catered skiing holiday is often the price. The disadvantages mean either eating out, which in a ski resort is often expensive, or it means having to cook your own meals, which probably means less time skiing, and who really wants to shop and then cook an evening meal after a full days skiing?
Huski, the Alps-based catering business offers a great solution, that means you can still enjoy the great value of a ski apartment or self-catered chalet and eat well without the fuss of having to cook your own food.
Huski delivers a week’s worth of dishes, freshly frozen and ready for you to just heat and serve.
Huski catering is only available to properties in French ski resorts.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy