The largest of our Bear Resort suites, Penthouse Misha, sits on the seventh floor of our brand new building. We are delighted to be opening 12 luxurious suites and a 30 bedroom lodge perched on the edge of Arc 1950. Each suite has been affectionately named after mythical bears from around the world.
Penthouse Misha is sprawled across two floors, made up of 6 en suite bedrooms. The comfortable and stylish open plan living / dining room provides ample space and a delightful place for a group of friends or a large family looking for a private ski experience in Arc 1950. The unique accommodation sleeps 12-14 guests comfortably and boasts sensational views onto Mont Blanc.
These suites share the same building as Bear Lodge, strung along the side of the Baptiste Giabiconi blue piste and opposite the Marmottes and Bois de L'Ours chairlifts. You can glide away from the concierge managed ski room and rental shop or stroll across the piste to the magical traffic free village of arc 1950. An extraordinary intersection of pistes, characterful shops, cafes, bars and restaurants.
After a busy day exploring the Paradiski region, unwind in the fabulous facilities of our Bear Resort; a spacious communal lounge and bar, proper size pool complex with sauna, steam room, jacuzzi and massage suites, exercise room, cinema, kids playroom and concierge ski room with rental shop.
Your dedicated host will provide a cooked and continental breakfast, afternoon tea, canapes on the first and last evening, and a 3 course evening meal on 6 nights, followed by a cheese board and coffee and served with a choice of red and white wine.
Luxury Ski Chalet Features
- Water vapour fire
- WiFi in all rooms
- Flat screen TV with UK FreeSat in each bedroom
- Managed ski room with lockers and boot warmers
- Access to hotel facilities including pool, spa, cinema room & kids play room
- Private garage parking
Ski Chalet Services
- Chalet catering
- Welcome champagne & canapes
- Wake up drinks
- Daily cleaning (6 days)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Room 1 - Double/Twin with en suite bathroom and WC. Bunk beds.
- Room 2 - Double/Twin with en suite shower and WC. Balcony.
- Room 3 - Double/Twin with en suite shower and WC. Balcony.
- Room 4 - Double/Twin with en suite shower and WC. Balcony.
- Room 5 - Double/Twin with en suite shower and WC. Balcony.
- Room 6 - Double/Twin with en suite shower and WC. Balcony.
A fantastic ski in – ski out location in the very heart of Arc 1950. Situated along the side of the Baptiste Giabiconi blue piste and opposite the Marmottes and Bois de L’Ours chairlifts. The whole resort completely pedestrianised and car-free, you can literally ski right through the centre.
Free Airport Transfers
Free airport transfers included for all party members. Terms & conditions apply.
Covid Refund Policy
Up until the day that you travel to resort this operator will offer a full refund of any money paid under the following circumstances:
- If you are a minor or fully vaccinated adult and we are required to cancel your booking due to travel restrictions within France, or;
- If they are required to cancel your booking due the closure by the French authorities of your chosen resort, or;
- In the event of the closure of the ski lifts by the authorities in your chosen resort, or;
- If France imposes a compulsory quarantine on minors or fully vaccinated adults from the UK, or;
- If the any of the UK national governments require minors and/or fully vaccinated adults to isolate in a hotel on your return irrespective of whether you have Covid-19, or;
- If you are a minor or fully vaccinated adult and any of the UK national governments impose a national lockdown and/or regional travel ban preventing you from travelling.
They will not refund and/or be liable for any losses howsoever arising under the following circumstances, and therefore require that you take out adequate insurance to cover:
- When you are an adult and have not been fully vaccinated, but had you been so, would have been able to travel;
- Where you have been diagnosed with Covid-19 before confirmed arrival and are no longer able to travel;
- Where you have been in contact with someone that has been diagnosed with Covid-19 and need to self-isolate;
- Where you have been contacted by NHS Test and Trace (or your national or local test and trace systems) and you are required to self-isolate;
- You have been diagnosed during your trip or have otherwise come in contract with someone who has been diagnosed with Covid-19 and you are now required to self-isolate. Your insurance policy should cover you for repatriation where necessary, emergency medical expenses abroad and additional costs of accommodation and/or transport if you need to self-isolate whilst abroad
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2022/2023 Season offersSaver Week - Save £100pp on all January 2023 departures. Free Airport Transfers - Free airport transfers included for all party members. Terms & conditions apply.
A catered chalet holiday is all about the food... Our Executive Chef is passionate about food and hugely sensitive to the appetite of a hungry skier whilst considering a balanced diet. The new and refined menus are heavy enough to reward mountain exertion yet light and simple enough to leave you grinning not groaning.
As well as possessing a flair for entertaining and a genuine love of food, our chalet hosts are friendly, unflappable and exceptionally hard working. Every chalet and hotel in our portfolio offers you a catered ski holiday, so whether you choose to ski in France, Austria or Switzerland, your dedicated chalet host will ensure your mountain exertions are rewarded with sumptuous food and fine wine.
Watch the video below to see what previous guests thought of our catered chalets.
All our catered ski chalet holidays include;
- Continental breakfast with a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea will be left in the chalet for you to help yourself to freshly made cake or biscuits, bread & jams, selection of teas, coffee and hot chocolate
- Canapés on the first and last evening
- 3-course evening meal (6 nights) followed by cheese board and coffee
- A choice of red and white wine is served throughout dinner
If you are staying in one of our larger CLUB chalets then your chef will be offering canapés and a choice of menu on 6 evenings; a little more choice to pander the penchant of everyone in the party.
Our three hotels, Altitude Lodge in Les Gets, Hotel Montjola in St Anton and Hotel Theodul in Lech, include dinner and cooked breakfast on 7 days.
To prepare you for your day on the mountain, for breakfast you can tuck into croissants and pain au chocolat, yoghurts, bread, jam, honey, selection of cereals, porridge, and cooked breakfast plus orange juice, coffee & a selection of teas.
Waiting for you on your return from a day on the mountain you can expect delights such as Death by Chocolate Cookies, Banana & Nutella Muffins, Date Slice and Carrot Cake
For those who prefer the savoury course how about; Sweet potato, coconut lime & chilli soup; beetroot & goat’s cheese stack with fig chutney or red onion and brie tart
For main course, your host will freshly prepare dishes such as;
- Coq au Vin Blanc, served with hasselback potatoes, vichy carrots & garlic green beans
- Teriyaki Beef, served with coconut rice & stir-fried vegetables
- Cod loin, served with bubble and squeak cake, mange toute and salsa verde
- Pork tenderloin & boudin noir, served with apple puree, garlic potatoes, savoy cabbage & gravy
If you still have room you can then enjoy something sweet, such as; Baked lemon cheesecake; sticky toffee pudding with orange toffee sauce or chocolate mint mousse cake
Cheese & Coffee
Retire to the lounge and enjoy a fresh coffee and a selection of cheeses.
The dishes above are examples of what you can expect on the menu, please note it is not a confirmed menu for the upcoming season.
Special dietary requests can be catered for, please advise at the time of booking.
Choose alternative dishes
Many of our guests have commented that occasionally, after a hard day skiing (and often quite a substantial lunch on the mountain), they would prefer to see a more simple dish on the menu, or maybe a lighter option.
We’ve listened to your requests and can now offer the following menu choices which can be ‘switched in’ from our standard menu plan.
Simply select the dish you wish to switch (listed below 1-5), and select the dish you wish to replace it with (listed below A-G).
- Coq au Vin Blanc, served with Hasselback Potatoes, Vichy Carrots & Garlic Green Beans
- Teriyaki Beef, served with Coconut Rice & Stir-fried Vegetables
- Roasted Duck Leg, served with Pearl Barley, Butternut Squash, Carrot and Orange Puree
- Cod Loin, served with Bubble and Squeak Cake, Mange tout and Salsa Verde
- Pork Tenderloin & Boudin Noir, served with Apple Puree, Garlic Potatoes, Savoy Cabbage & Gravy
‘Switch’ in choices (LO = light option)
- Tartiflette with Charcuterie and green salad
- Gourmet burgers with chunky chips
- Homemade Lasagne and green salad
- Savoyard Salad (LO)
- Pan-fried Sea Bream with sizzled ginger, chilli & red onion (LO)
- Lemon Baked chicken and warm quinoa salad (LO)
- Vietnamese Chicken & Mint Salad (LO)
Dinner on the first Sunday evening cannot be switched. This is only available for whole chalet bookings and the whole group must all agree on the ‘switch’ i.e. only one dish can be served each night (vegetarians/ special dietary requirements will of course still be catered for). Menu switches must be advised no later than 2 weeks prior to travel in order for us to pass on the details to your chalet host. No limit to switches, you can switch just one, or all 5 meals.
We do understand a holiday can sometimes be stressful particularly if you, or one of your family have food allergies or special dietary requirements. Our mission is simple; to make your holiday as enjoyable as possible. So, to that end we will do everything we can to cater for your needs. Whilst our menu is planned, it is not set in stone, we will always do our best to accommodate preferences and requests.
Unfortunately, most ski resorts simply do not offer the huge selection of Gluten, Lactose or Dairy free products available in UK supermarkets. That said, if you have any dietary requests, food intolerances or food allergies, we will do our upmost to plan the menu to suit your needs.
Have special dietary requests? In order to plan the menu and source relevant ingredients it is important that you advise us at the time of booking (or at least two weeks before you depart for your holiday). If you have any questions or concerns, one of our Executive Chefs would be more than happy to speak with you personally to ensure you have the confidence we can deliver a chalet holiday to remember. Please call 020 8313 3999 if you wish to discuss your dietary requirements.
Sample children's menu
Our chalet hosts serve high tea for children around 5.30-6pm. We require all children under 12 to take high tea unless you book the whole chalet. If you book the whole chalet and would rather your children eat with you later then please advise us at the time of booking along with any dietary requirements your child may have.
Our children's menus are very adaptable and the chalet host will discuss with you on arrival to tailor meals to your children's liking.
- Children’s tartiflette
- Crispy chicken goujons with potato wedges and baked beans
- Spaghetti Bolognese or carbonara with cheesy garlic bread
- Crusty Cottage Pie with peas and sweetcorn
- Make-it-yourself pizza with carrots and broccoli
- Chicken and vegetable stir-fry
- Apple crumble
- Jelly and Ice-cream
- Molten chocolate pudding
- Baked bananas with toffee sauce
- Fruit skewers with chocolate and yoghurt dipping sauces
- Rice pudding with fruit coulis
Red or White?
Our wines are selected by our Chalet Sommelier, Xavier Rousset. Chief Sommelier at the Hotel du Vin from 1999 to 2004 and Ruinart UK Sommelier of the Year in 2002, Xavier then became the youngest Master Sommelier in the world. After working as Head Sommelier at Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons, Xavier opened his own restaurant, Texture, with Head Chef, Agnar Sverrisson in 2007. We are all privileged to enjoy Xavier’s advice and share in his passion.
Alongside our 4 house wines, we have a selection of upgrade wines available to purchase in our chalets. Please click here to see the available wines.
Please note: Alternative wine and other beverages are available to purchase from the bar at Altitude Lodge in Les Gets, Hotel Montjola in St Anton and Hotel Theodul in Lech, but will differ from those listed. Wine selection may differ across our resorts, please ask your Chalet Host for the upgrade wine list in your resort
Upgrade your stay with our additional services
We're renowned for offering excellent service and superb cuisine but if you're looking to upgrade your stay, why not choose from our optional extras.
Platinum Taster - £50pppn
Sample the highlights of our Platinum Service on up to three evenings during your stay with our Platinum Taster. You'll enjoy pre-dinner drinks and canapes, a bespoke menu planned by our executive chef, selected fine wines, cheese and after dinner chocolates and port.
Chef Service - from £180pp
All our chalet hosts undertake our comprehensive training to deliver our fantastic menu but if you fancy yourself as a bit of a foodie, why not select our Chef Service upgrade? Your private chef will call before you travel to discuss a personalised menu plan. You'll also get a selection of upgraded wines, unlimited complimentary mini bar and post dinner port and chocolates.
Beer & aperitif upgrade - £35pp
Our standard service includes canapes and champagne on the first and last evenings, but if you enjoy swapping stories over a drinks and nibbles, why not opt for this upgrade. We'll include a selection of nibbles and an aperitif on six evenings as well as unlimited beer.
Upgrades are subject to availability and terms. Please call our Sales Team on 020 8313 3999 for more information.
Economy Ski Pack
Perfect for entry level skiers looking for the best price. Refurbished equipment from the Sensation and Evolution categories.
- Ski types: Skis downgraded from Sensation and Evolution ranges
- Maximum age: 3 years
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Economy Skis Only
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Junior Champion Ski Pack Inc Helmet (Under 12)
For children 8-11 years at the 3-star or higher, as well as for older kids 12-13 years old at any level. Booking helmets is highly recommended it for beginners and children.
- Ski types: high-quality skis (Racing skis, Twin tip skis)
- Snowboard types: Junior
- Maximum equipment age: 3 years
- Package includes: Skis/Snowboard, boots and poles
Rossignol Hero Junior Multi-Event
Espoir Ski Pack Inc Helmet (Under 12)
Mini Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 5)
Perfect for kids under 6, to safely carve their first turns. Helmets are highly recommended for children.
- Ski types: Junior
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy