Located at the heart of the resort and close to the ‘Annie Famose’ Childrens Village, Les Fonataines Blanches has ski to door access and all the resorts amenities are very close by. All of the 35 apartments in this residence benefit from a south facing orientation and have been recently redecorated.
In every apartment
- Equipped kitchenette (electric hobs, fridge, microwave grill oven, dishwasher and electric coffee maker)
- Bathroom and WC
- Bed linen and towels are included
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen) and a cleaning kit are included
- Beds can be made on arrival for 37€/apartment. Bathroom linen changed and cleaning service in the middle of the week are pre bookable
- Parking should be booked and paid for independently please be advised that we recommend you book this well in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Studio 4 persons (25m²): Living room with two sofa beds, cabin room with bunk beds. Please note that a cabin is not a separate room.
- 1 bedroom 5 persons (29m²): Living room with three single sofa beds and pull out bed or additional sofa bed, one double bedroom.
- 1 bedroom + cabin 7 persons (34m²): Living room with two single sofa beds and one pull out bed, one double bedroom, one cabin room with bunk beds. Please note that a cabin is not a separate room.
The advantage of booking a self-catered skiing holiday is often the price. The disadvantages mean either eating out, which in a ski resort is often expensive, or it means having to cook your own meals, which probably means less time skiing, and who really wants to shop and then cook an evening meal after a full days skiing?
Huski, the Alps-based catering business offers a great solution, that means you can still enjoy the great value of a ski apartment or self-catered chalet and eat well without the fuss of having to cook your own food.
Huski delivers a week’s worth of dishes, freshly frozen and ready for you to just heat and serve.
Huski catering is only available to properties in French ski resorts.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy