Residence L’Hermine, made up of 74 one bedroom apartments, is located in the heart of the ‘Crozats’ region of Avoriaz in the highest part of the resort overlooking the beautiful Morzine Valley. The resort centre is easily accessible by public lifts and the residence benefits from direct access to the slopes.
- 1 bedroom 4/5 persons (27m²): Living room with double pull out bed and single bed and one double bedroom.
- Ski to door
- Closeness to facilities
- Family friendly
- Pet friendly
Features & Amenities
- Equipped kitchenette with at least 2 hot plates, fridge and microwaveoven/grill, dishwasher
- Bathroom and WC
- Balcony or terrace
- WIFI available in reception (payable locally 8€/day or 15€/week)
- Bed linen included and towels can be rented locally
- End of stay cleaning can be organised and paid for in resort
The advantage of booking a self-catered skiing holiday is often the price. The disadvantages mean either eating out, which in a ski resort is often expensive, or it means having to cook your own meals, which probably means less time skiing, and who really wants to shop and then cook an evening meal after a full days skiing?
Huski, the Alps-based catering business offers a great solution, that means you can still enjoy the great value of a ski apartment or self-catered chalet and eat well without the fuss of having to cook your own food.
Huski delivers a week’s worth of dishes, freshly frozen and ready for you to just heat and serve.
Huski catering is only available to properties in French ski resorts.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy