These apartments provide comfortable accommodation with spectacular views over the Morzine valley, and are well placed in the lively Falaise district, with quick access to the slopes and resort amenities. The apartments are located in nine separate residences on different levels and are either close to the piste or have ski-in, ski-out access.
- Ski to and from the apartments.
- Rest in bright, functional apartments that come with a balcony.
- Few minutes' walk to the shops and restaurants.
- Ski-in, ski-out
- Self-catering apartment with kitchenette facilities
- Optional upgrade to half board with breakfast and 3-course evening meals
When you arrive in the resort, the coach isn’t able to take you right up to the entrance of the Falaise Apartments, so you’ll be dropped off close by. From there, your luggage will be transported for you, and you’ll walk to the apartments – or you can pay for a ride there on a piste basher.
- Ski-in, ski-out
- Less than 3 minutes' walk to the shops and restaurants
- Distances to the resort centre may vary depending on which apartment block you stay in
- 10 minutes' walk to the ski school meeting point
- Ski lockers
- Kids' area
- Free basic WiFi
- Extra charge for bread and pastry deliveries
- 376 apartments
The advantage of booking a self-catered skiing holiday is often the price. The disadvantages mean either eating out, which in a ski resort is often expensive, or it means having to cook your own meals, which probably means less time skiing, and who really wants to shop and then cook an evening meal after a full days skiing?
Huski, the Alps-based catering business offers a great solution, that means you can still enjoy the great value of a ski apartment or self-catered chalet and eat well without the fuss of having to cook your own food.
Huski delivers a week’s worth of dishes, freshly frozen and ready for you to just heat and serve.
Huski catering is only available to properties in French ski resorts.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy