These cosy open-plan log cabins, are in a highly scenic and peaceful wooded location 3-5 minutes' walk (250-450m) from Äkäs Hotel main reception building. Excellent extensive cross-country ski trails start from the door. Äkäs Hotel itself is an atmospheric, friendly hotel situated in the traditional unspoiled Lappish village of Äkäslompolo. Its popular bar, dance floor, restaurant and night club form the hub of local entertainment. Cabin guests have free use of the hotel swimming pool, sauna and fitness room.
1-room open-plan log Cabin 31m² (sleeps 1-3)
- All recently refurbished cabins have Shower, Sauna, WC, Hairdryer
- Fireplace (free firewood), Satellite TV
- Fridge, Microwave, 2 ring hob, Coffee maker
- Twin beds and single sofa bed
- Linen, towels, firewood and final clean included
- Wi-Fi access (daily fee)
- Lift accessible: No
- Lift serves all floors: No
- Access ramp: No
Not suitable for wheelchair users.
- Self catering
- Optional pre-bookable half board taken at Akäs Hotel (250-350m away)
- New Year's Eve gala dinner, live music and dancing included for guests on half board
- 5 minutes' walk (500m) to the village centre
- Free ski bus stops outside the Hotel (250m)
- All Facilities are located in the 'Äkäs' Hotel
- Bar with large dance floor
- Free use of gym, sauna, and indoor swimming pool
- Spa treatments (pay locally)
- Free use of guest PC in lobby
- WI-FI available in all cabins for a small daily fee
- Free Holiday Host Programme (worth over 100€ per person) for guests arriving on any January date, including kick-sled, snowshoe and cross-country ski tasters and Northern Lights excursion
- indoor pool
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This holiday is offered by an ATOL bonded company, so your money is 100% protected if the supplier fails. The holiday is covered by the Package Travel Regulations that requires a full refund should be provided within 14 days if the holiday is cancelled due to a second wave of Covid-19.
The tour operator was the first of any of our tour operator partners to provide a 100% refund, following the travel restrictions in place in March 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown.
The tour operator has confirmed that they will continue to provide refunds in accordance with The Package Travel Regulations, in the event the Foreign Commonwealth office changing its travel advice after a second wave.
Some of the other key booking conditions relating to this holiday are listed below.
- Deposit to book £150 to £180 per person.
- Balance is due 12 weeks before departure date.
- Cancellation charges up to 100% apply if you cancel the holiday within 10 weeks before departure.
- You MUST buy adequate travel insurance which include curtailment and winter sports cover.
- Admin charges apply for name changes and any misspelt names wrongly provided at the time of booking if not corrected within 21 days.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2021/2022 Season offersHalf Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy