Tunturi Hotel Suites are part of the wonderfully atmospheric Tunturi Hotel complex with its cosy wood-panelled public areas and popular restaurants. The hotel enjoys a peaceful setting 200m from the village centre, next to the start of the cross-country ski tracks. Suites are in 4 separate buildings up to 200m from the hotel main reception building and restaurants. The ski bus stops outside.
Types of Studio & Suites: All have twin bedrooms plus a sofa bed in living room that sleeps 1 adult or 2 small children (no sofa in studios). All have sauna, shower, wc, balcony, hairdryer, telephone, drying closet, kitchenette with 2-ring hob, microwave or oven, coffee/tea maker, fridge, dishwasher, TV.
1-room Studio (A2) 25m² - sleeps 1-2:
- 1 Twin bedroom. Maximum 2 persons.
2-room Suite (B4) 40m² - sleeps 1-4:
- 1 x Twin bedroom plus 120cm wide sofa-bed in living room. Max 3 adults
3-room Suite (C6) 69m² - 79m² - sleeps 2-6:
- 2 Twin bedrooms plus 120cm wide sofa-bed in living room. Max 5 adults.
4-room Suite (D8) 68m² - 98m² - sleeps 4-8:
- 3 Twin bedrooms plus 120cm wide sofa-bed in living room. Max 7 adults.
- In a peaceful setting 200m from the village centre, next to the start of the cross-country ski tracks.
- Suites are in 4 different buildings up to 200m from the main hotel reception building and restaurants.
- The ski bus stops outside.
- 3 restaurants
- Fireside bar
- Lappish Kota
- Nightly music and dancing
- Massage (pay locally)
- Ski waxing room
- Guest computer
- Free Wi-Fi in lobby lounge
2020/2021 Season offersFree Lift Pass - Free lift pass for the party leader of groups of 15 or more.Half Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy