Tunturi Hotel Suites are part of the wonderfully atmospheric Tunturi Hotel complex with its cosy wood-panelled public areas and popular restaurants. The hotel enjoys a peaceful setting 200m from the village centre, next to the start of the cross-country ski tracks. Suites are in 4 separate buildings up to 200m from the hotel main reception building and restaurants. The ski bus stops outside.
Types of Studio & Suites: All have twin bedrooms plus a sofa bed in living room that sleeps 1 adult or 2 small children (no sofa in studios). All have sauna, shower, wc, balcony, hairdryer, telephone, drying closet, kitchenette with 2-ring hob, microwave or oven, coffee/tea maker, fridge, dishwasher, TV.
1-room Studio (A2) 25m² - sleeps 1-2:
- 1 Twin bedroom. Maximum 2 persons.
2-room Suite (B4) 40m² - sleeps 1-4:
- 1 x Twin bedroom plus 120cm wide sofa-bed in living room. Max 3 adults
3-room Suite (C6) 69m² - 79m² - sleeps 2-6:
- 2 Twin bedrooms plus 120cm wide sofa-bed in living room. Max 5 adults.
4-room Suite (D8) 68m² - 98m² - sleeps 4-8:
- 3 Twin bedrooms plus 120cm wide sofa-bed in living room. Max 7 adults.
- In a peaceful setting 200m from the village centre, next to the start of the cross-country ski tracks.
- Suites are in 4 different buildings up to 200m from the main hotel reception building and restaurants.
- The ski bus stops outside.
- 3 restaurants
- Fireside bar
- Lappish Kota
- Nightly music and dancing
- Massage (pay locally)
- Ski waxing room
- Guest computer
- Free Wi-Fi in lobby lounge
The advantage of booking a self-catered skiing holiday is often the price. The disadvantages mean either eating out, which in a ski resort is often expensive, or it means having to cook your own meals, which probably means less time skiing, and who really wants to shop and then cook an evening meal after a full days skiing?
Huski, the Alps-based catering business offers a great solution, that means you can still enjoy the great value of a ski apartment or self-catered chalet and eat well without the fuss of having to cook your own food.
Huski delivers a week’s worth of dishes, freshly frozen and ready for you to just heat and serve.
Huski catering is only available to properties in French ski resorts.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy