Tunturi Hotel Suites are part of the wonderfully atmospheric Tunturi Hotel complex with its cosy wood-panelled public areas and popular restaurants. The hotel enjoys a peaceful setting 200m from the village centre, next to the start of the cross-country ski tracks. Suites are in 4 separate buildings up to 200m from the hotel main reception building and restaurants. The ski bus stops outside.
Types of Studio & Suites: All have twin bedrooms plus a sofa bed in living room that sleeps 1 adult or 2 small children (no sofa in studios). All have sauna, shower, wc, balcony, hairdryer, telephone, drying closet, kitchenette with 2-ring hob, microwave or oven, coffee/tea maker, fridge, dishwasher, TV.
1-room Studio (A2) 25m² - sleeps 1-2:
- 1 Twin bedroom. Maximum 2 persons.
2-room Suite (B4) 40m² - sleeps 1-4:
- 1 x Twin bedroom plus 120cm wide sofa-bed in living room. Max 3 adults
3-room Suite (C6) 69m² - 79m² - sleeps 2-6:
- 2 Twin bedrooms plus 120cm wide sofa-bed in living room. Max 5 adults.
4-room Suite (D8) 68m² - 98m² - sleeps 4-8:
- 3 Twin bedrooms plus 120cm wide sofa-bed in living room. Max 7 adults.
- In a peaceful setting 200m from the village centre, next to the start of the cross-country ski tracks.
- Suites are in 4 different buildings up to 200m from the main hotel reception building and restaurants.
- The ski bus stops outside.
- 3 restaurants
- Fireside bar
- Lappish Kota
- Nightly music and dancing
- Massage (pay locally)
- Ski waxing room
- Guest computer
- Free Wi-Fi in lobby lounge
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This holiday is offered by an ATOL bonded company, so your money is 100% protected if the supplier fails. The holiday is covered by the Package Travel Regulations that requires a full refund should be provided within 14 days if the holiday is cancelled due to a second wave of Covid-19.
The tour operator was the first of any of our tour operator partners to provide a 100% refund, following the travel restrictions in place in March 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown.
The tour operator has confirmed that they will continue to provide refunds in accordance with The Package Travel Regulations, in the event the Foreign Commonwealth office changing its travel advice after a second wave.
Some of the other key booking conditions relating to this holiday are listed below.
- Deposit to book £150 to £180 per person.
- Balance is due 12 weeks before departure date.
- Cancellation charges up to 100% apply if you cancel the holiday within 10 weeks before departure.
- You MUST buy adequate travel insurance which include curtailment and winter sports cover.
- Admin charges apply for name changes and any misspelt names wrongly provided at the time of booking if not corrected within 21 days.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2021/2022 Season offersHalf Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy