This tastefully renovated lodge radiates an atmosphere of warmth and relaxation from the moment you arrive. The reception building has a restaurant with open fireplace, small lounge and bar. The lodge sauna has separate times for men and women, and is also bookable for private use (payable locally). There is an outdoor fireplace, shelter and Sámi kota hut.
- Lodge Rooms are located in the main reception building or in a separate building just a few steps away. Sleep 1-3: All are tastefully decorated in cosy Nordic style and have shower, wc and hairdryer. Beds can be made up as either a double or twins. Maximum 2 adults and 1 child.
- New Log Suites have their own building. Sleep 1-4: Highly recommended spacious pine-clad one room suites with double bed, private sauna, shower, wc and fireplace (wood included). Suites can accommodate 2 extra beds for children.
- While Aurora Cabins are in a quiet location away from any lights. Sleep 2-4: These amazing one room cabins can be pre-booked for one night during your stay. All have large panoramic north-facing semi-glass roofs with views of the night sky from your bed, private sauna, shower, wc, fridge, hairdryer, coffee/tea-maker. Some have a sofa which converts to 2 single child beds.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Good selection of hot and cold items for breakfast
- A hearty 3 course dinner with choices of each course
- Lunch is included and is either picnic-style around an open fire on excursions or served at the lodge
- Complimentary tea and coffee is available all day
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy