This tastefully renovated lodge radiates an atmosphere of warmth and relaxation from the moment you arrive. The reception building has a restaurant with open fireplace, small lounge and bar. The lodge sauna has separate times for men and women, and is also bookable for private use (payable locally). There is an outdoor fireplace, shelter and Sámi kota hut.
- Lodge Rooms are located in the main reception building or in a separate building just a few steps away. Sleep 1-3: All are tastefully decorated in cosy Nordic style and have shower, wc and hairdryer. Beds can be made up as either a double or twins. Maximum 2 adults and 1 child.
- New Log Suites have their own building. Sleep 1-4: Highly recommended spacious pine-clad one room suites with double bed, private sauna, shower, wc and fireplace (wood included). Suites can accommodate 2 extra beds for children.
- While Aurora Cabins are in a quiet location away from any lights. Sleep 2-4: These amazing one room cabins can be pre-booked for one night during your stay. All have large panoramic north-facing semi-glass roofs with views of the night sky from your bed, private sauna, shower, wc, fridge, hairdryer, coffee/tea-maker. Some have a sofa which converts to 2 single child beds.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Good selection of hot and cold items for breakfast
- A hearty 3 course dinner with choices of each course
- Lunch is included and is either picnic-style around an open fire on excursions or served at the lodge
- Complimentary tea and coffee is available all day
We’ve put together details on how your ski holiday may differ this year. From restrictions in resort to information on public places and what might be different at your accommodation.
Click here for COVID-19 travel advice for your chosen ski holiday destination.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
Covid-19 refund promise
If things change and we have to cancel your holiday because of Covid, you can pick another trip, or get a full refund.
ATOL & ABTA protection
These schemes are backed by the government, so whatever happens, your money is protected.
Added flexibility with no fee on Ski holidays
Up to 28-days before departure, you can move your ski holiday to later this winter (same airline & accommodation) with no fee from us. You will need to cover any extra cost if your new date is more expensive. If our suppliers charge a fee for the change, we may need to pass this on. (Excludes Lapland & Summer holidays).
Be prepared with Covid-19 Travel Insurance
We would highly recommend that you take out additional Covid-19 travel insurance. Many travel insurance policies will no longer cover you as standard if your holiday is disrupted due to Coronavirus, but there are new policies and add-ons appearing on the market that will provide cover for any unforeseen circumstances between booking and departing on holiday as well as while on holiday.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2022/2023 Season offersHalf Price Equipment HireHalf price ski hire or carriage when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy