This tastefully renovated lodge radiates an atmosphere of warmth and relaxation from the moment you arrive. The reception building has a restaurant with open fireplace, small lounge and bar. The lodge sauna has separate times for men and women, and is also bookable for private use (payable locally). There is an outdoor fireplace, shelter and Sámi kota hut.
- Lodge Rooms are located in the main reception building or in a separate building just a few steps away. Sleep 1-3: All are tastefully decorated in cosy Nordic style and have shower, wc and hairdryer. Beds can be made up as either a double or twins. Maximum 2 adults and 1 child.
- New Log Suites have their own building. Sleep 1-4: Highly recommended spacious pine-clad one room suites with double bed, private sauna, shower, wc and fireplace (wood included). Suites can accommodate 2 extra beds for children.
- While Aurora Cabins are in a quiet location away from any lights. Sleep 2-4: These amazing one room cabins can be pre-booked for one night during your stay. All have large panoramic north-facing semi-glass roofs with views of the night sky from your bed, private sauna, shower, wc, fridge, hairdryer, coffee/tea-maker. Some have a sofa which converts to 2 single child beds.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Good selection of hot and cold items for breakfast
- A hearty 3 course dinner with choices of each course
- Lunch is included and is either picnic-style around an open fire on excursions or served at the lodge
- Complimentary tea and coffee is available all day
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This holiday is offered by an ATOL bonded company, so your money is 100% protected if the supplier fails. The holiday is covered by the Package Travel Regulations that requires a full refund should be provided within 14 days if the holiday is cancelled due to a second wave of Covid-19.
The tour operator was the first of any of our tour operator partners to provide a 100% refund, following the travel restrictions in place in March 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown.
The tour operator has confirmed that they will continue to provide refunds in accordance with The Package Travel Regulations, in the event the Foreign Commonwealth office changing its travel advice after a second wave.
Some of the other key booking conditions relating to this holiday are listed below.
- Deposit to book £150 to £180 per person.
- Balance is due 12 weeks before departure date.
- Cancellation charges up to 100% apply if you cancel the holiday within 10 weeks before departure.
- You MUST buy adequate travel insurance which include curtailment and winter sports cover.
- Admin charges apply for name changes and any misspelt names wrongly provided at the time of booking if not corrected within 21 days.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2021/2022 Season offersHalf Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy