Levitunturi Spa Hotel is the resort's flagship property. A high standard of accommodation coupled with excellent spa and recreation facilities makes it a great choice for families and couples alike. A superb new Spa Water World, superior rooms and junior suites were added in 2012. The hotel enjoys a peaceful yet convenient location 3 minutes' walk (300m) to the main ski lifts and village centre.
- All bedrooms are located 100-200m from the main reception and restaurant building.
- Superior rooms and Junior Suites are connected internally to the 'Spa Water World' building.
Standard Room (23m²) - sleeps 1-4
- All are tastefully furnished and have Shower, WC, Hairdryer, TV, Telephone, Drying closet, Fridge, Iron, Kettle
- Larger family rooms, with bunk beds in separate alcove with sliding door, are allocated for 3-4 persons
- No single occupancy supplement for first 3 rooms, otherwise supplement applies
Superior Room (29m²) - sleeps 2-3
- Recently built spacious rooms connected internally to the spa building with same facilities as Standard rooms plus balcony and bathrobes
- Maximum 2 adults plus child in extra bed
Junior Suite (44m²) - sleeps 2-4
- Recently built beautifully furnished 2 room suites with en suite sauna in same building as Superior Rooms with same facilities
- Twin bedroom separated by sliding door from living room with double sofa bed
Family Suite (64m²) - sleeps 2-4
- Twin bedroom with sauna separated by sliding door from spacious living room with bar/kitchenette, double sofa bed, balcony, fireplace (electric), microwave, fridge, coffee maker, CD Player, separate WC
- 8 rooms suitable for wheelchairs on request.
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- No. of steps into property:
- Access ramp: Yes
Only the superior rooms and Junior suites building has lift access.
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 3 course buffet dinner or €10 credit toward à la carte
- New Year gala dinner and dance included
- No of restaurants: 3
- Nearest restaurants serving dinner: 100
- Distance to nearest restaurant serving dinner outside of property: Several within 100-400m
- Dress code for restaurants: Informal
Board basis options available
- Half Board
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Diabetics - Insulin can be stored
A peaceful yet convenient location 3 minutes' walk (300m) to the main ski lifts and village centre
Fabulous ‘Spa Water World’ with 17 indoor and outdoor pools with mood lighting, sound effects and slides, 9 saunas/steam rooms, jacuzzis, fitness room (Free), spa treatments (pay locally)
Children’s Playhouse with sea of balls, toy cars, bouncy castle and games Bowling alley
- Cosy lounge
- Games room
- Coin-op laundry
- Restaurant with live music most nights and 3 bars
- WI-FI access throughout hotel Free
- Indoor pool
- Opening Times: All pools 10.00-22.00 daily, plus lap pool morning swim exclusive for hotel guests 07.00-09.00.
- Steam room Indoor
- -Fitness room
- Bowling alley
- Games room
- Laundry service
- Cash dispenser
- Age restriction on nightclub
- Car hire available
- Car parking
- Coffee shop
- Coin-op Laundry
- Credit cards accepted
- Disco or nightclub
- Hair salon
- Hot tub
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Non-smoking hotel
- Non-smoking restaurant
- Safe deposit box Short Transfers
- Children's pool
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This holiday is offered by an ATOL bonded company, so your money is 100% protected if the supplier fails. The holiday is covered by the Package Travel Regulations that requires a full refund should be provided within 14 days if the holiday is cancelled due to a second wave of Covid-19.
The tour operator was the first of any of our tour operator partners to provide a 100% refund, following the travel restrictions in place in March 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown.
The tour operator has confirmed that they will continue to provide refunds in accordance with The Package Travel Regulations, in the event the Foreign Commonwealth office changing its travel advice after a second wave.
Some of the other key booking conditions relating to this holiday are listed below.
- Deposit to book £150 to £180 per person.
- Balance is due 12 weeks before departure date.
- Cancellation charges up to 100% apply if you cancel the holiday within 10 weeks before departure.
- You MUST buy adequate travel insurance which include curtailment and winter sports cover.
- Admin charges apply for name changes and any misspelt names wrongly provided at the time of booking if not corrected within 21 days.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2020/2021 Season offersFree Lift Pass - Free lift pass for the party leader of groups of 15 or more.Half Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy