Levitunturi Spa Hotel is the resort's flagship property. A high standard of accommodation coupled with excellent spa and recreation facilities makes it a great choice for families and couples alike. A superb new Spa Water World, superior rooms and junior suites were added in 2012. The hotel enjoys a peaceful yet convenient location 3 minutes' walk (300m) to the main ski lifts and village centre.
- All bedrooms are located 100-200m from the main reception and restaurant building.
- Superior rooms and Junior Suites are connected internally to the 'Spa Water World' building.
Standard Room (23m²) - sleeps 1-4
- All are tastefully furnished and have Shower, WC, Hairdryer, TV, Telephone, Drying closet, Fridge, Iron, Kettle
- Larger family rooms, with bunk beds in separate alcove with sliding door, are allocated for 3-4 persons
- No single occupancy supplement for first 3 rooms, otherwise supplement applies
Superior Room (29m²) - sleeps 2-3
- Recently built spacious rooms connected internally to the spa building with same facilities as Standard rooms plus balcony and bathrobes
- Maximum 2 adults plus child in extra bed
Junior Suite (44m²) - sleeps 2-4
- Recently built beautifully furnished 2 room suites with en suite sauna in same building as Superior Rooms with same facilities
- Twin bedroom separated by sliding door from living room with double sofa bed
Family Suite (64m²) - sleeps 2-4
- Twin bedroom with sauna separated by sliding door from spacious living room with bar/kitchenette, double sofa bed, balcony, fireplace (electric), microwave, fridge, coffee maker, CD Player, separate WC
- 8 rooms suitable for wheelchairs on request.
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- No. of steps into property:
- Access ramp: Yes
Only the superior rooms and Junior suites building has lift access.
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 3 course buffet dinner or €10 credit toward à la carte
- New Year gala dinner and dance included
- No of restaurants: 3
- Nearest restaurants serving dinner: 100
- Distance to nearest restaurant serving dinner outside of property: Several within 100-400m
- Dress code for restaurants: Informal
Board basis options available
- Half Board
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Diabetics - Insulin can be stored
A peaceful yet convenient location 3 minutes' walk (300m) to the main ski lifts and village centre
Fabulous ‘Spa Water World’ with 17 indoor and outdoor pools with mood lighting, sound effects and slides, 9 saunas/steam rooms, jacuzzis, fitness room (Free), spa treatments (pay locally)
Children’s Playhouse with sea of balls, toy cars, bouncy castle and games Bowling alley
- Cosy lounge
- Games room
- Coin-op laundry
- Restaurant with live music most nights and 3 bars
- WI-FI access throughout hotel Free
- Indoor pool
- Opening Times: All pools 10.00-22.00 daily, plus lap pool morning swim exclusive for hotel guests 07.00-09.00.
- Steam room Indoor
- -Fitness room
- Bowling alley
- Games room
- Laundry service
- Cash dispenser
- Age restriction on nightclub
- Car hire available
- Car parking
- Coffee shop
- Coin-op Laundry
- Credit cards accepted
- Disco or nightclub
- Hair salon
- Hot tub
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Non-smoking hotel
- Non-smoking restaurant
- Safe deposit box Short Transfers
- Children's pool
We’ve put together details on how your ski holiday may differ this year. From restrictions in resort to information on public places and what might be different at your accommodation.
Click here for COVID-19 travel advice for your chosen ski holiday destination.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
Covid-19 refund promise
If things change and we have to cancel your holiday because of Covid, you can pick another trip, or get a full refund.
ATOL & ABTA protection
These schemes are backed by the government, so whatever happens, your money is protected.
Added flexibility with no fee on Ski holidays
Up to 28-days before departure, you can move your ski holiday to later this winter (same airline & accommodation) with no fee from us. You will need to cover any extra cost if your new date is more expensive. If our suppliers charge a fee for the change, we may need to pass this on. (Excludes Lapland & Summer holidays).
Be prepared with Covid-19 Travel Insurance
We would highly recommend that you take out additional Covid-19 travel insurance. Many travel insurance policies will no longer cover you as standard if your holiday is disrupted due to Coronavirus, but there are new policies and add-ons appearing on the market that will provide cover for any unforeseen circumstances between booking and departing on holiday as well as while on holiday.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2022/2023 Season offersHalf Price Equipment HireHalf price ski hire or carriage when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy