The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tremblant features good value and cosy accommodation in a perfect part of the town. Easy reach to the slopes is made made accessible by the Cabriolet lift a short walk away, and an array of fantastic restaurants, bars and clubs are present in the area.
- No. of rooms: 139
- No. of buildings: 1
- No. of floors: 4
- No. of interconnecting rooms: 11
- Official rating: 4
- Hotel room (sleeping 1-4) Double bed and double sofa bed, coffee maker, microwave, mini-fridge; bath and shower and hairdryer
- 1 Bedroom Apartment (sleeping 2-6) Bedroom with one queen or two double beds, living room with double sofa bed, fireplace, telephone, TV, full kitchen with dishwasher, bath, shower and hairdryer
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- No. of steps into property: 3
- Access ramp: Yes
- Continental buffet breakfast
- Nearest restaurants serving dinner: 10
Board basis options available
- Bed & Breakfast
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Gluten Free
- Babysitting (day)
- Babysitting (evening)
- Cots & linen
- Highchairs in restaurant
- Hotel family friendly
Lounge with fireplace
- Ski room
- TV room
- Communal dryer
- Communal washing machine
- Lounge area
- Safety deposit box
- Car parking
- Whirlpool (outdoor)
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This holiday is offered by an ATOL bonded company, so your money is 100% protected if the supplier fails. The holiday is covered by the Package Travel Regulations that requires a full refund should be provided within 14 days if the holiday is cancelled due to a second wave of Covid-19.
The tour operator was the first of any of our tour operator partners to provide a 100% refund, following the travel restrictions in place in March 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown.
The tour operator has confirmed that they will continue to provide refunds in accordance with The Package Travel Regulations, in the event the Foreign Commonwealth office changing its travel advice after a second wave.
Some of the other key booking conditions relating to this holiday are listed below.
- Deposit to book £150 to £180 per person.
- Balance is due 12 weeks before departure date.
- Cancellation charges up to 100% apply if you cancel the holiday within 10 weeks before departure.
- You MUST buy adequate travel insurance which include curtailment and winter sports cover.
- Admin charges apply for name changes and any misspelt names wrongly provided at the time of booking if not corrected within 21 days.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2020/2021 Season offersFree Lift Pass - Free lift pass for the party leader of groups of 15 or more.Half Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy