The Trickle Creek Lodge offers all modern comforts and facilities in beautiful mountain-style settings and has established itself as a firm favourite with our guests. Located in a ski-in, ski-out position at the base of the mountain the Northstar Express lift is just steps away.
- Kimberley Alpine Resort is located right at the foot of the slopes and offers ski in/ski out accommodation and a variety of skiing terrain in a beautiful setting. As well as its stunning views of the Rockies, lift queues are rare with well-groomed runs, making it a great choice for convenience and an ideal place for families and beginner skiers.
- Fireplace lounge
- Outdoor heated pool
- Two whirlpools
- Coin-op laundry
- Internet kiosk
- Free parking
- Day Kindergarten (fee, payable locally)
- WiFi (fee, payable locally)
- Outdoor jacuzzi
- Fitness Room
- Safe Deposit box
- Dogs accepted
- Credit cards accepted
- Communal Dryer
- Child's Menu
- Cots & Linen
- Early Meals Available in Restaurant
- Highchairs in Restaurant
- Hotel Family Friendly
- Hotel Kindergarten
Board basis options available:
- Self Catering
Things to do in resort:
- Cross country tracks
- Full bathroom with bath, shower, wc, hairdryer
- High speed internet (pay locally)
- Open plan kitchen with stove, oven, microwave and dishwasher, fridge/freezer.
- Studio 43m² - Sleeps 1-4 King size bed and double sofa bed.
- 1- bedroom apartment (B4) 46m² - sleeps 1-4 king sized bed, living room with double sofa bed
- 2- bedroom apartment (C6) 65m² - sleeps 3-6 As 1 bedroom apartment plus second bedroom with queen size bed and second bathroom.
- Lift accessible
- Lift serves all floors
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This holiday is offered by an ATOL bonded company, so your money is 100% protected if the supplier fails. The holiday is covered by the Package Travel Regulations that requires a full refund should be provided within 14 days if the holiday is cancelled due to a second wave of Covid-19.
The tour operator was the first of any of our tour operator partners to provide a 100% refund, following the travel restrictions in place in March 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown.
The tour operator has confirmed that they will continue to provide refunds in accordance with The Package Travel Regulations, in the event the Foreign Commonwealth office changing its travel advice after a second wave.
Some of the other key booking conditions relating to this holiday are listed below.
- Deposit to book £150 to £180 per person.
- Balance is due 12 weeks before departure date.
- Cancellation charges up to 100% apply if you cancel the holiday within 10 weeks before departure.
- You MUST buy adequate travel insurance which include curtailment and winter sports cover.
- Admin charges apply for name changes and any misspelt names wrongly provided at the time of booking if not corrected within 21 days.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2020/2021 Season offersFree Lift Pass - Free lift pass for the party leader of groups of 15 or more.Half Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy