The Lizard Creek Lodge offers top of the range accommodation, facilities and service in Fernie Alpine Resort. Distinguished by its private setting just a few meters from the Elk quad chair lift making Lizard Creek Lodge superbly positioned for ski in and ski out convenience.
- No. of interconnecting rooms: 2
- Annex: 2 condo buildings
- Official rating: 4
- All have a living area with fireplace, balcony, TV, DVD/video, pay movies.
- Full bathroom with hairdryer with full open-plan kitchen including dishwasher.
- Studio A (A4) - sleeps 1-4: (Lodge 38m²) Double sofa bed in the living area and small kitchenette
- 1 Bedroom Condo (C4) sleeps 2-4 One bedroom with king size bed and living area with double sofa bed.
- 1 Bedroom Condo + loft (D6) - sleeps 2-6 Double sofa bed in the living area, one bedroom with king size bed, bath and WC; stairs leading to open loft with two queen size beds with shower and WC. Located in the Main Lodge.
- 2 Bedroom Condo (E8)- sleeps 2-8 As 1 room apartment plus second bedroom with two queen beds.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Few metres to the Elk quad chairlift at base of mountain convenience.
- Lounge with grand stone fireplace
- Gourmet dining
- Health club
- Massage (pay locally)
- Gift shop
- Free parking
- In house ski and board hire shop
- Linen, towels and daily cleaning
- Heated outdoor pool
- Supervised Times:none
- Steam room
- Outdoor jacuzzi
- Car parking
- TV room
- Communal dryer
- Washing machine
- Credit cards accepted
- Car parking - indoor
- Child's Menu
- Cots & Linen
- Early Meals Available in Restaurant
- Highchairs in Restaurant
- Hotel Family Friendly
- Self Catering
- Hotel restaurant plus other restaurants nearby (payable locally)
- No of restaurants: 1
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Gluten Free
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This holiday is offered by an ATOL bonded company, so your money is 100% protected if the supplier fails. The holiday is covered by the Package Travel Regulations that requires a full refund should be provided within 14 days if the holiday is cancelled due to a second wave of Covid-19.
The tour operator was the first of any of our tour operator partners to provide a 100% refund, following the travel restrictions in place in March 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown.
The tour operator has confirmed that they will continue to provide refunds in accordance with The Package Travel Regulations, in the event the Foreign Commonwealth office changing its travel advice after a second wave.
Some of the other key booking conditions relating to this holiday are listed below.
- Deposit to book £150 to £180 per person.
- Balance is due 12 weeks before departure date.
- Cancellation charges up to 100% apply if you cancel the holiday within 10 weeks before departure.
- You MUST buy adequate travel insurance which include curtailment and winter sports cover.
- Admin charges apply for name changes and any misspelt names wrongly provided at the time of booking if not corrected within 21 days.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2020/2021 Season offersFree Lift Pass - Free lift pass for the party leader of groups of 15 or more.Half Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy