As its name suggests, Brewsters Mountain Lodge is a cosy western style hotel owned by one of Banff’s oldest families, the Brewsters, a family of mountain pioneers and inn keepers. A popular hotel with guests looking for home comforts.
- Centrally situated in downtown Banff
- Ski bus stops near the hotel.
- Small fitness room and sauna
- Lobby with open fireplace
- Internet kiosk
- Ski lockers
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Car parking - indoor
- Car parking
- Communal dryer
- Washing machine
- Credit cards accepted
- Fitness room
- Safe deposit box
- Sterling Currency Exchange
- Coin-op Laundry
- Cots & Linen
- Hotel Family Friendly
Official rating: 4
- 77 bedrooms
- All rooms are decorated with handcrafted custom-made log furnishings and have TV, telephone, kettle and coffee presser with complimentary tea and coffee and hairdryer. All rooms are non-smoking.
- Standard Room (sleeps 1-4) has two queen size beds, bath, shower and wc.
- Deluxe King Room (sleeps 1-2) has a king bed, jetted bath tub, separate shower cubicle and wc.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Non-smoking rooms available?
- Tea or coffee making facilities
Breakfast room is accessible by wheelchair users
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
Very central location - 2-3 minutes walk to most facilities; restaurants, shops, ski hire etc
We’ve put together details on how your ski holiday may differ this year. From restrictions in resort to information on public places and what might be different at your accommodation.
Click here for COVID-19 travel advice for your chosen ski holiday destination.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
Covid-19 refund promise
If things change and we have to cancel your holiday because of Covid, you can pick another trip, or get a full refund.
ATOL & ABTA protection
These schemes are backed by the government, so whatever happens, your money is protected.
Added flexibility with no fee on Ski holidays
Up to 28-days before departure, you can move your ski holiday to later this winter (same airline & accommodation) with no fee from us. You will need to cover any extra cost if your new date is more expensive. If our suppliers charge a fee for the change, we may need to pass this on. (Excludes Lapland & Summer holidays).
Be prepared with Covid-19 Travel Insurance
We would highly recommend that you take out additional Covid-19 travel insurance. Many travel insurance policies will no longer cover you as standard if your holiday is disrupted due to Coronavirus, but there are new policies and add-ons appearing on the market that will provide cover for any unforeseen circumstances between booking and departing on holiday as well as while on holiday.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2022/2023 Season offersHalf Price Equipment HireHalf price ski hire or carriage when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy