As its name suggests, Brewsters Mountain Lodge is a cosy western style hotel owned by one of Banff’s oldest families, the Brewsters, a family of mountain pioneers and inn keepers. A popular hotel with guests looking for home comforts.
- Centrally situated in downtown Banff
- Ski bus stops near the hotel.
- Small fitness room and sauna
- Lobby with open fireplace
- Internet kiosk
- Ski lockers
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Car parking - indoor
- Car parking
- Communal dryer
- Washing machine
- Credit cards accepted
- Fitness room
- Safe deposit box
- Sterling Currency Exchange
- Coin-op Laundry
- Cots & Linen
- Hotel Family Friendly
Official rating: 4
- 77 bedrooms
- All rooms are decorated with handcrafted custom-made log furnishings and have TV, telephone, kettle and coffee presser with complimentary tea and coffee and hairdryer. All rooms are non-smoking.
- Standard Room (sleeps 1-4) has two queen size beds, bath, shower and wc.
- Deluxe King Room (sleeps 1-2) has a king bed, jetted bath tub, separate shower cubicle and wc.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Non-smoking rooms available?
- Tea or coffee making facilities
Breakfast room is accessible by wheelchair users
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
Very central location - 2-3 minutes walk to most facilities; restaurants, shops, ski hire etc
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This holiday is offered by an ATOL bonded company, so your money is 100% protected if the supplier fails. The holiday is covered by the Package Travel Regulations that requires a full refund should be provided within 14 days if the holiday is cancelled due to a second wave of Covid-19.
The tour operator was the first of any of our tour operator partners to provide a 100% refund, following the travel restrictions in place in March 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown.
The tour operator has confirmed that they will continue to provide refunds in accordance with The Package Travel Regulations, in the event the Foreign Commonwealth office changing its travel advice after a second wave.
Some of the other key booking conditions relating to this holiday are listed below.
- Deposit to book £150 to £180 per person.
- Balance is due 12 weeks before departure date.
- Cancellation charges up to 100% apply if you cancel the holiday within 10 weeks before departure.
- You MUST buy adequate travel insurance which include curtailment and winter sports cover.
- Admin charges apply for name changes and any misspelt names wrongly provided at the time of booking if not corrected within 21 days.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2020/2021 Season offersFree Lift Pass - Free lift pass for the party leader of groups of 15 or more.Half Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy