Chalet Mila is ideally located and is the closest chalet to the gondola. Within 5 minutes walk from the chalet are the UNESCO protected historical old town and main street in Bansko where there is an abundance of local shops, bars, restaurants and night clubs. The main ski lift is also a short walk away, however, we provide daily shuttle services in our private minibus.
Chalet Mila is around 100 years old, however, it has been carefully renovated to offer modern en-suite bedrooms with traditional features such as dark wood beams. The traditional style dining room with its own private bar is a great place to sit and chat about the day's events or play a game of cards after dinner.
At a glance
- Rated in the top 3 on Trip Advisor and awarded Certificates of Excellence in 2016 and 2017, 2018 and 2019
- Sleeps up to 18 guests
- Available on a room by room basis or for exclusive use
- 8 en-suite bedrooms - 5 double/twin rooms, 1 single, 1 triple room and 1 family room (sleeping, 4 people)
- Bulgarian style dining room with honesty bar
- Lounge with log fire, TV, DVD's and games
- Free Wifi internet throughout
- Fully catered with breakfast, afternoon tea and hearty 3-course evening meals on 6 nights
- Part catered available
- Unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks to accompany your evening meal
- One free use per person of swimming pool, sauna and steam at a nearby hotel (discounted use on further visits)
Chalet Mila can be let on a room by room basis, making it great for any group size, from 2 to 18 people.
This operator is passionate about food and they believe that after a hard day on the slopes, the most satisfying reward is a hearty home-cooked meal, made from fresh, local produce.
Breakfast consists of eggs, porridge, fresh bread, cereals, fruits, yoghurts and conserves with tea, coffee and juice. You can also choose to have a Full English cooked breakfast at a small additional charge.
When you return from the slopes or après-bars in the afternoon, a large freshly baked cake will be waiting for you, along with tea, coffee and hot chocolate for you to help yourselves to.
A delicious 3-course evening meal is served on 6 nights of your stay, washed down with local beer and wine. At their chalets in Bansko, the wine and beer is free flowing during dinner, and in Soldeu at Chalet Hotel Peretol, guests receive one complimentary glass of beer or wine with dinner. All of their chalets have fully stocked bars, and they also have a selection of world wines available for you to purchase.
It is no problem for them to cater for people with special dietary requirements, such as vegetarians, vegans, and gluten-free diets. Please just let us know on the booking form if special meals are required and their chalet staff will be happy to cater for you.
If you are celebrating a special occasion during your stay, please let us know and they will be happy to make the event as memorable as possible. They offer a number of party packages at their chalets, please ask us for details and prices.
- Birthday parties with banners, balloons and a special cake with candles
- Fireworks display in the chalet garden
- Champagne celebrations (included free with Christmas and New Years Eve weeks)
- Surprise parties
- Spa days
- Mountain picnics
- Hen and Stag parties
- Fancy dress skiing and Bar Crawls
They are happy to cater for children at meal times to suit you. Their children’s meals are well balanced and are prepared with fresh, local, often organic produce.
An example of their children’s menu
Fresh fruit juice, milk or soft drinks of your choice
Homemade cottage pie, topped with cheese and served with fresh vegetables
Parents staying with infants are welcome to use the chalet kitchen to warm milk and prepare food, however, they are happy to help with this.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy