The chalet is located just next door to Chalet Jora, only a stone throw from the historical old town and main street in Bansko where there are an abundance of local shops, bars, restaurants, and nightclubs. The main ski lift is just a 10-minute walk and it is possible to leave ski/board equipment at the gondola and walk to and from the chalet in your normal shoes. We also provide daily shuttle services in our chalet minibus.
Chalet Garibaldi offers 8 modern en-suite bedrooms with traditional features such as dark wood beams and exposed brick-work. The sunny dining room with mountain views is a great place to sit and chat about the day's events. There is also a cosy TV room with DVD's and games.
- Shared Chalet - Sleeps up to 20 guests
- Available on a room by room basis, and also for exclusive use
- 8 en-suite bedrooms - 2 double, 2 twin and 4 triple rooms
- Sunny dining room with mountain views
- Small TV and games room with soft seating
- British hosts on-site every day to take care of all of your needs
- Free Wifi internet, movies with games
- Cable TV in all bedrooms and lounge
- Available for fully catered or part catered
- Unlimited wine and soft drinks to accompany your evening meal
- Free use of swimming pool, sauna and steam at a nearby hotel (one visit per person)
- Available for short breaks
- Part-catered available
Chalet Garibaldi is let on a room by room basis, making it great for any group size, from 2 to 20 people.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
For an additional 10% of the cost of your holiday this operator is offering a full refund guarantee should your holiday be cancelled due to COVID-19 related issues.
Valid reasons that will lead to the utilisation of this Covid-19 cancellation policy are limited to:
- Official closure of the property during your booked dates due to Covid-19 restrictions. In this case you will receive a 100% refund.
- An inability to travel to the property during your booked dates due to official Government travel restrictions related to Covid-19. Valid circumstances are:
- Travel restrictions put in place by the government of the country where the property is located restricting your ability to travel either to the country or to the property. In this case you will receive a 100% refund.
- Travel restrictions put in place by the government of your place of departure, restricting your ability to travel to the country where the property is located. In this case you will receive a 100% refund.
All other reasons will not be considered a valid reason to utilise the Covid-19 cancellation policy, and the standard cancellation policy will apply. These include, but are not limited to:
- An unwillingness to travel
- An inability to travel due to medical reasons (including any related to Covid-19)
- Individual/household stay-at-home orders
This Covid-19 cancellation policy is valid up to the day of travel however there will be no refund once you have arrived in the resort should Covid-19 have any impact upon your booking once you have arrived.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
This operator is passionate about food and they believe that after a hard day on the slopes, the most satisfying reward is a hearty home-cooked meal, made from fresh, local produce.
Breakfast consists of eggs, porridge, fresh bread, cereals, fruits, yoghurts and conserves with tea, coffee and juice. You can also choose to have a Full English cooked breakfast at a small additional charge.
When you return from the slopes or après-bars in the afternoon, a large freshly baked cake will be waiting for you, along with tea, coffee and hot chocolate for you to help yourselves to.
A delicious 3-course evening meal is served on 6 nights of your stay, washed down with local beer and wine. At their chalets in Bansko, the wine and beer is free flowing during dinner, and in Soldeu at Chalet Hotel Peretol, guests receive one complimentary glass of beer or wine with dinner. All of their chalets have fully stocked bars, and they also have a selection of world wines available for you to purchase.
It is no problem for them to cater for people with special dietary requirements, such as vegetarians, vegans, and gluten-free diets. Please just let us know on the booking form if special meals are required and their chalet staff will be happy to cater for you.
If you are celebrating a special occasion during your stay, please let us know and they will be happy to make the event as memorable as possible. They offer a number of party packages at their chalets, please ask us for details and prices.
- Birthday parties with banners, balloons and a special cake with candles
- Fireworks display in the chalet garden
- Champagne celebrations (included free with Christmas and New Years Eve weeks)
- Surprise parties
- Spa days
- Mountain picnics
- Hen and Stag parties
- Fancy dress skiing and Bar Crawls
They are happy to cater for children at meal times to suit you. Their children’s meals are well balanced and are prepared with fresh, local, often organic produce.
An example of their children’s menu
Fresh fruit juice, milk or soft drinks of your choice
Homemade cottage pie, topped with cheese and served with fresh vegetables
Parents staying with infants are welcome to use the chalet kitchen to warm milk and prepare food, however, they are happy to help with this.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy