Owned and lovingly run by the Segl family, the Sportresort Alpenblick pairs modern alpine design with personal family-run service. You can expect good food in the restaurant and wine suggestions from their own sommeliers.
Sportresort Alpenblick prides itself on being a family-run hotel and caters to other families and couples with an excellent level of service. The hotel runs a popular kids' club for ages 3-8 from Monday to Friday. They run a series of activities so you can enjoy the slopes or relax in the wellness area knowing the kids are well taken care of. There is also a rec room for older children with game consoles, air hockey, and darts.
The hotel is located just outside of Zell am See and getting to the lifts and centre of town couldn't be easier, with a bus stop just in-front of the hotel. If you fancy some fresh air you can walk to the cobbled centre of town in 20 minutes, or the bus ride takes just a few minutes.
Panorama Water World
Health and wellness is a focus for the hotel and their large wellness area is fed by their very own Alpenblick spring. Enjoy snowy mountain views from the indoor and outdoor pool, warm up in one of the saunas, or deep cleanse in the amethyst steam bath.
Transfer time: approx. 1 hour 15 mins from Salzburg airport.
Orchid Austrian Twin Rooms are 30m² with a shower, seating area, and French balcony. They can sleep two adults and one child up to 16 using a sofa bed.
- Lift accessible: No
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: No
- Hotel is located just outside of Zell am See
- Two minute bus ride to centre and ski lifts
- Ski bus stop in front of hotel
- 20 minute walk to Zell am See centre
- Transfer time: approx. 1 hour 15 mins from Salzburg airport
- Panorama Water World with heated indoor and outdoor pool, whirl loungers, sauna cabin, organic herbal sauna, steam bath, infrared sauna, winter garden, and fitness suite
- Massages and treatments are payable locally
- Lounge with fireplace
- Bar and restaurant
- Family friendly hotel
- ALPI Club child care is available bookable locally (Monday to Friday, 3 pm to 9 pm) (ages 3-8 years)
- Playroom with game consoles, air hockey, and darts
Breakfast buffet with hot and cold options
Dinner is a six course meal with choice of mains
The hotel focuses on seasonal, regional produce and has an excellent wine selection too
Board basis options available
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Gluten Free
Catering for dietary allergies must be noted at time of booking.