The Pacalt family provide a welcoming and homely atmosphere at the Hotel Zum Hirschen - located in the very heart of the romantic village of Zell am See and just a couple of minutes to the City Xpress gondola. Enjoy fantastic local and international dishes served in the Gault Millau award-winning à la carte restaurant. After a magnificent day skiing amongst the natural beauty of Zell am See, relax in the wellness area with sauna, infrared cabin and swimming pool.
- Located in the heart of the resort and just 2 minutes' walk to the City Xpress gondola.
- Fantastic local and international dishes served in the Gault Millau award-winning restaurant.
- Relaxing wellness area with sauna and infrared cabin.
- excellent central location
- 2 minutes' walk to the City Xpress gondola and ski school meeting point
All rooms have a satellite TV, minibar, hairdryer and safe. Cots are available to hire, free of charge, upon request.
- Twin room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC.
- Family room - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private bath or shower and WC.
- Junior suite - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath, shower and WC.
- Suite - sleeps 2-5 (max 4 adults): Austrian twin beds, single bed and double sofa bed, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
- Single room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower and WC.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- free WiFi in lobby
- sun terrace
- lounge and bar
- sauna and relaxation area
- extra charge for massage
- lift to all floors
- 46 bedrooms
- welcome drink
- hot and cold breakfast buffet
- 5-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet
- weekly fondue or speciality dinner
- New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Good to know
- This hotel is non-smoking throughout.
- Formal dress is required for Christmas and New Year's gala evenings.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy