Centrally located in a quiet part of town, Hotel Tirolerhof is one of Zell am See's leading hotels and is just moments away from the lake. The town centre is less than a minute away and the City Xpress gondola is around five minutes up the road on foot. If you don't fancy the short walk each morning, the hotel has you covered as it puts on a free shuttle to the lifts which runs until about mid day.
Like many well loved Austrian hotels, the Tirolerhof is family run and the Posch family are fantastic hosts - they'll welcome you in a heartbeat and go to great efforts to ensure you are comfortable. The hotel oozes charm and sophistication, whilst keeping a relaxed atmosphere. There's a grand reception room, extensive spa area, and a wonderful restaurant. You don’t so much dine as feast here, the fabulous foods on offer are a real treat and the daily complimentary après ski snacks in the afternoon are an added bonus. There's a nice bar to compliment, or grab a table in the conservatory terrace, the perfect finish to any day.
The cherry on top here is the wellness area. After a long day on the mountain, you'll find the the spa and wellness facilities are the perfect remedy. Relax in your own time, whether that be in the sauna and steam bath, indoor pool or by treating yourself from the spa menu in the rooftop panoramic spa.
Transfer time: approx. 1 hour 30 mins by coach from Salzburg Airport.
- No. of rooms: 86
- No. of buildings: 1
- No. of floors: 5
- Official rating: 4.5
Standard Twin Rooms are around 25m² and sleep up to two adults. These rooms have a bath or shower, seating area and balcony. Facilities include TV, safe, hairdryer bathrobes and slippers.
Deluxe Double Rooms are around 30m² and have a bath and separate shower. These rooms have a seating are and French balcony.
Junior Suites enjoy more space at 38m² and have a sofa bed that can sleep an extra adult or two children up to 14 years. These rooms also have a bath and separate shower, seating area and balcony.
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: No
- Resort centre location
- Five minute walk (or free shuttle) to the ski lifts
- Bus stop outside hotel
- Spacious, elegant lounge/bar with open fireplace
- à la carte conservatory restaurant
- Residents’ restaurant
- Extensive spa and leisure facilities
- Indoor pool
- Blossom Garden relaxation room
- Traditional Tiroler Sauna
- Steam bath
- Sole Grotto
- Loconium and Tepidarium
- Fitness room
- Top floor ‘Elements spa’ area with additional saunas and a wide range of massage and beauty treatments (pay locally)
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This holiday is offered by an ATOL bonded company, so your money is 100% protected if the supplier fails. The holiday is covered by the Package Travel Regulations that requires a full refund should be provided within 14 days if the holiday is cancelled due to a second wave of Covid-19.
The tour operator was the first of any of our tour operator partners to provide a 100% refund, following the travel restrictions in place in March 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown.
The tour operator has confirmed that they will continue to provide refunds in accordance with The Package Travel Regulations, in the event the Foreign Commonwealth office changing its travel advice after a second wave.
Some of the other key booking conditions relating to this holiday are listed below.
- Deposit to book £150 to £180 per person.
- Balance is due 12 weeks before departure date.
- Cancellation charges up to 100% apply if you cancel the holiday within 10 weeks before departure.
- You MUST buy adequate travel insurance which include curtailment and winter sports cover.
- Admin charges apply for name changes and any misspelt names wrongly provided at the time of booking if not corrected within 21 days.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Junior Snowboard Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy