The Tirolerhof is an elegant hotel with an incredible reputation – not only for the food, service and comfort, but also for the wonderful atmosphere and attention to detail from the owners, the Posch family, and their excellent team.
Family Posch don’t just rest on their excellent reputation, but are constantly striving to make the Tirolerhof part of the best holiday experience possible. The lovingly decorated bedrooms still have that traditional Alpine feel but with all the modern touches, comfort and style you’d expect from one of the top hotels in Zell am See.
The location is excellent – just a short stroll from both the lake and the centre of Zell am See. You can get to the CityXpress gondola in around five minutes on foot, or even quicker if you make use of the free shuttle service.
Dining is always a pleasure here, thanks to the use of freshly prepared, top-quality ingredients. And it’s not just regional classics that grace the menu, but also dishes from places as far-flung as Asia. The chic dining room adds a certain elegance to every mealtime, and the hotel bar is a lovely place to stop for an afternoon aperitif or an evening glass of wine by the fire.
Your spa and wellness needs are taken care of at the Aquarena Vital World. As well as the indoor pool and beautiful Blossom Garden relaxation room, you’ve got a range of saunas and steam baths, whirlpools and relaxation areas in the Sauna World. The rooftop Elements Spa is the perfect retreat for absolute tranquillity, with a relaxation room with waterbeds and an open fireplace, plus a menu of treatments to choose from. Or for a truly 5-star experience, spend some time in the private VIP Spa and enjoy the steam bath, aroma oil bath, lounge and individual treatments.
- One of the finest hotels in Zell am See.
- Aquarena Vital World with indoor pool and Sauna World.
- Rooftop Elements Spa with a range of treatments and massages.
- Three lounges, one with open fireplace, library and bar.
- in the village centre
- 6 minutes' walk to the CityXpress gondola
- 10 minutes' walk to the Ebenbergbahn chairlift
- free shuttle to the lifts (9-11am)
- 3 minutes' walk to the lake
All rooms have a satellite TV, free WiFi, telephone, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers, minibar and safe, and are non-smoking.
- Twin room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
- Small double room - sleeps 2: double bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
- Twin room - sleeps 2-3 (max 2 adults): Austrian twin beds, extra single sofa bed when booked for three, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
- Single room - sleeps 1: single bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
- Deluxe twin room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC.
- Junior suite - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds and extra double sofa bed, private bath, shower, WC and balcony.
Cots are available to hire free of charge on request.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- free WiFi throughout
- three lounges, one with open fireplace
- weekly live music
- Aquarena Vital World with indoor pool with underwater massage area, whirlpool, Blossom Garden relaxation room with waterbeds and Sauna World with Finnish sauna, steam bath, salt grotto, laconium and tepidarium
- extra charge for rooftop Elements Alpen Panorama Spa with relaxation room with waterbeds, open fireplace, stunning views and a range of treatments and massages
- extra charge for VIP spa suites with private relaxation lounge and steam bath
- fitness room
- lift to all floors
- non-smoking throughout
Please note: No access to Sauna World and relaxation room for children under 12 years.
- welcome drink
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- daily après snack (4-6pm)
- 4-course evening meal with a choice of main course, and daily salad buffet
- weekly starter and dessert buffets
- Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Please note: Smart casual dress is required for dinner.
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy