Set overlooking the village of Zell am See, the friendly, family-run Stadt Wien is already a firm favourite with Crystal customers. The rooms, decorated in lots of wood and traditional Alpine elements, complement the mountain back drop and offer a cosy feel. This hotel has a large bar, or head to the relaxing wellness area with sauna and heated outdoor pool.
The Stadt Wien gives you a comfortable atmosphere, fantastic spa facilities and a great location, making it an excellent option all round.
- 3 minutes' walk to the City Xpress gondola.
- Gentle hillside location overlooking the village, with skiing back to the hotel.
- Vitality Oasis spa with heated outdoor pool, whirlpool, saunas and steam room.
- Children's playroom with toys provided.
- ski-in (conditions permitting)
- 6 minutes' walk down to the resort centre
- 3 minutes' walk to the City Xpress gondola
- 20m to the ski bus stop
All rooms have a cable TV, safe, hairdryer and WiFi.
- Small Twin Room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
- Triple Room (25m²) - sleeps 1-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private shower and WC.
- Junior Suite (30-35m²) - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private bath or shower and WC.
- Junior Suite (30-35m²) - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- internet terminal
- free WiFi in bedrooms
- weekly Pinzgauer evening with traditional entertainment
- non-smoking dining room
- Vitality Oasis spa with heated outdoor pool (indoor entrance), integrated whirlpool, saunas, steam room, infrared cabin and salt therapy grotto
- extra charge for massage
- children's playroom with toys
- free sledge hire
- 57 bedrooms
- lift to all floors
- welcome drink
- hot and cold buffet breakfast with tea and juice bars
- après ski snack
- 5-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad, starter and dessert buffets
- weekly fondue night
- early meals for kids
- Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Good to know
Smoking is allowed in the smokers' lounge.
Please note that safety standards around balconies, railings and public walkways are different in Austria and may be lower or have ornamental features that you wouldn’t see in the UK or Ireland.
For your own safety and that of everyone you’re travelling with, please make sure you take care not to lean on or over any railings. If you have children under 12 years, please make sure they’re supervised and not left alone at any time.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy