The modern, 4-star Seevilla Freiberg is located in a beautiful spot, directly at the lake. The centre can be reached within approx. 200 m. The free, hotel-own shuttle bus takes you comfortably to the approx. 800 m distant City Express in Zell, and returns you back to the hotel in the afternoons (runs 3x in the mornings and again in the afternoons).
The comfortable hotel's facilities include a welcoming entrance area with reception and safe (incl.), cosy lounge with bar, lift, TV room, Internet corner and Wi-Fi (incl., in the lobby), restaurant, lake restaurant with conservatory, children's play corner, as well as a lake-view terrace. For stowing the equipment, there is a ski cellar with ski boot drier available. Free-of-charge parking spaces at the hotel (based on availability).
The well-kept spa area offers a steam bath, herbal sauna, Finnish sauna, Kneipp baths, infrared cabin, caldarium, relaxation room with lake view, as well as a fitness room, which can all be used for free (daily, 16:00 - 19:00). If booked and paid for locally, massages can be organised. Further, once per week, there is night tobogganing on offer, which includes a hot drink, toboggan hire and transportation (all for a locally payable fee).
At a glance:
- Parking spaces
- Fitness room
- Steam bath
The comfortable designer rooms are all fitted with a bath or shower/WC and offer a cosy sitting corner, satellite TV, Wi-Fi (incl.), telephone, radio, hair drier, safe (incl.) and a balcony or terrace.
The holiday price already includes half-board PLUS and comprises a welcome drink, a rich, daily breakfast buffet with warm and cold dishes, a sweet and savoury afternoon snack (15:00 - 17:00) and a 4-course dinner menu with a choice of main dish and salad buffet in the evening. Once per week, a themed buffet is offered. For the little ones, special children's menus can be ordered. The Christmas dinner (24/12) with Christmas party and 6-course gala dinner, the Christmas Day gala dinner (25/12) and the New Year's Eve gala dinner with 7 courses and fireworks over the lake, are also included.
Double room/addl. bed, shower/WC, HB PLUS
- Bright and cosy rooms with cable TV
- Balcony or terrace
Pets not allowed
- Children, born in 2011 and younger receive a free lift pass when the accompanying adult has purchased a full valid lift pass: per adult, one free lift pass for a child is issued.
- When booking rooms with multiple or additional beds, there is no claim to the additional beds
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Junior Snowboard Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy