The friendly Lebzelter is a charming hotel with 500 years of history, yet offering every modern comfort. Its central location ensures that this hotel is a popular meeting place, and everyone who stays here, from families to groups, will enjoy its facilities and welcoming atmosphere.
Rooms at the Lebzelter have been sympathetically modernised, whilst retaining traditional Austrian style. They're light and homey, with comfy beds and lots of natural wooden furniture.
The hub of the hotel is the traditional Sportstüberl bar - it's filled with interesting knick-knacks and is popular with locals and guests alike. The small wellness area is home to a sauna, infrared cabin and steam room – just the ticket at the end of a long day on the mountain.
The charming and spacious dining room offers tasty regional dishes, made with local produce using recipes passed down through generations. It's a traditional menu and you'll start the day with a buffet breakfast, and in the evenings enjoy a 4-course meal with a choice of main course.
- Central location, 1 minute to the ski bus stop.
- 2 minute's walk to the City Xpress gondola.
- Sauna, steam room and infrared cabin.
- Traditional Sportstüberl bar.
- in the resort centre
- 2 minutes' walk to the City Xpress gondola
- 30 minutes' walk to the Schmittenhöhe cable car, nursery slopes and ski school meeting point
- 1 minute's walk to the ski bus stop
All rooms have a cable TV, safe, hairdryer and free WiFi. Cots are available to hire, free of charge, upon request.
- Small Twin Room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
- Twin Room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
- Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private shower and WC.
- Single Room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower and WC.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- free WiFi throughout
- popular Stüberl Sports bar
- spacious dining room
- sauna, steam room and infrared cabin
- welcome drink
- buffet breakfast
- 4-course evening meals of local food with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet
- Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy