The Heitzmann is one of the best hotels in Zell am See. Run by Rudi Heitzmann and his team, they'll make sure your stay is first class, memorable and comfortable. The rooftop terrace has excellent 360º views of Zell and the surrounding mountains. And all of the bedrooms have been individually furnished and are presented to a very high standard.
- 1 minutes' walk to the town centre and 3 minutes to the City Xpress gondola.
- Modern and and individually-styled bedrooms.
- Sauna and steam room.
- Rooftop terrace with Sky Bar and panoramic views.
- 1 minute's walk to the town centre
- 3 minutes' walk to the City Xpress gondola
- ski bus stop outside
All rooms have a cable TV, hairdryer, safe and free WiFi. Interconnecting rooms are available on request.
- Economy double room - sleeps 2-3: Double bed, some with single sofa bed, private shower and WC.
- Standard twin room (25-30m²) - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
- VIP deluxe twin room (25-30m²) - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, deluxe whirlpool bath with shower attachment and WC.
- Junior suite (38-42m²) - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single bed, private shower, deluxe whirlpool bath and WC.
- Suite (50m²) - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single bed, seating area, deluxe whirlpool bath and WC.
- Panorama suite (45-50m²) - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath with shower attachment, WC and French balcony, located on the 4th floor.
Free and reduced prices are available for children aged 2-11 years inclusive when sharing with 2 adults.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- sauna and steam room
- extra charge for massage
- bar, lounge and winter garden
- new rooftop terrace with Sky Bar and panoramic views
- free WiFi throughout
- 35 bedrooms
- lift to all floors
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- weekly après ski snack
- optional upgrade to half board with evening meals, including Christmas and New Year gala dinners
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Please note that safety standards around balconies, railings and public walkways are different in Austria and may be lower or have ornamental features that you wouldn’t see in the UK or Ireland.
For your own safety and that of everyone you’re travelling with, please make sure you take care not to lean on or over any railings. If you have children under 12 years, please make sure they’re supervised and not left alone at any time.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy