If packing in the piste time is your top priority, take a look at this great-value annexe of the Hotel Schmittenhof. A blue piste runs behind the building, so you can click in and slide down to the nearby gondola, then ski back to the door once you're done for the day. Or if you’re just starting out, the ski school meeting point is just a short walk away.
Inside, it's fuss-free and things are simple rather than showy in the bedrooms. And if you're after a bit of R&R after a day on the mountain, you can pay a little extra to use the sauna and steam room in the Hotel Schmittenhof next door.
You’ll be heading to the Schmittenhof at mealtimes too. Fuel up for a day of slope swooshing at the buffet breakfast and take your pick from platters of cold cuts, hot eggs and bacon and stacks of freshly cooked pancakes. And you'll be heading back in the evening for four courses of delish dishes from near and far.
- Ski-in, ski-out on a blue run.
- Traditional Austrian feel.
- Great for a simple stay near the slopes.
- Ski-In, Ski-Out
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4-course evening meal
- Vegetarian and vegan options are available
- Gluten-free options are available on request
- Meals are taken at the Hotel Schmittenhof next door
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Good to know
- Tourist tax payable locally Approx. €2.20 per person per night.Check-in is at the Hotel
- Schmittenhof next door.
- Ski-in, ski-out on a blue run
- 2 minutes’ walk to the trassXpress gondola
- 2 minutes’ walk to the nursery slopes and ski school meeting point
- Ski bus stop outside
- 20 minutes' walk to the resort centre
- All rooms are non-smoking and have a flatscreen TV, telephone, hairdryer and a safe.
- Twin bedroom – sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath and WC.
- 1 bedroom family room – sleeps 2-4: Austrian twin beds, bunk beds, private bath and WC.
- Austrian twin beds: One large bed frame containing two single mattresses, each with their own bedding.
- Extra charge for wellness area with sauna and steam room in the Hotel Schmittenhof
- Extra charge for massages
- Boot room with heated boot racks
- Free WiFi
- Check-in is at the Hotel Schmittenhof next door.