For a traditional and authentic establishment with attentive service – look no further than Hotel Maiensee. Enjoy delicious tyrolean food in a cozy atmosphere – its funky lounge has features that celebrate ski culture including cow skins, historic pictures and decour. Its restaurant has an open fireplace, which is ideal for enjoying a drink from their extensive wine cellar.
After a day on the slopes, unwind with a choice of several professional treatments and massages. Alternatively, you may want to relax in its state of the art spa area featuring crystal steam bath, sauna, infared cabin, whirlpool and a fitness room.
- 22m² 'Standard Valluga' rooms sleep 2, have bath or shower, wash basin and WC
- 30m² 'Superior Grande' rooms sleep 2-4, have bath with shower head, double sofa bed and balcony
- 35m² 'Deluxe' rooms sleep 2-4, have bath with shower head, double sofa bed and balcony
All rooms have TV with English speaking channels, safe, minibar, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers and mountain view
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Wireless internet
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: Yes
- Great ski in/ski out location
- Ski lifts, ski school and kindergarten 50m away, Bus stop 100m away
- Cozy lounge and bar area
- Á la carte restaurant
- Sun terrace
- Extensive spa facilities including whirlpool, steam room, sauna and fitness room
- Wi-Fi internet access (free)
Baby sitting available (on request)
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This holiday is offered by an ATOL bonded company, so your money is 100% protected if the supplier fails. The holiday is covered by the Package Travel Regulations that requires a full refund should be provided within 14 days if the holiday is cancelled due to a second wave of Covid-19.
The tour operator was the first of any of our tour operator partners to provide a 100% refund, following the travel restrictions in place in March 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown.
The tour operator has confirmed that they will continue to provide refunds in accordance with The Package Travel Regulations, in the event the Foreign Commonwealth office changing its travel advice after a second wave.
Some of the other key booking conditions relating to this holiday are listed below.
- Deposit to book £150 to £180 per person.
- Balance is due 12 weeks before departure date.
- Cancellation charges up to 100% apply if you cancel the holiday within 10 weeks before departure.
- You MUST buy adequate travel insurance which include curtailment and winter sports cover.
- Admin charges apply for name changes and any misspelt names wrongly provided at the time of booking if not corrected within 21 days.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2020/2021 Season offersFree Lift Pass - Free lift pass for the party leader of groups of 15 or more.Half Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy