Named after the nearby lake, the Maiensee is run by the Traxl family and has a reputation for great service. The location couldn’t be better either – it’s ski-in, ski-out and sits opposite the ski school meeting point, less than a minute from the resort centre and nearest lift, which passes directly over the hotel's spa.
There's a cosy atmosphere that makes you feel at home, from the roaring open fire in the lounge to the rooms that vary between simple, traditional décor and more modern looks – plus lots of them have fantastic views. And that feel carries on through rustic dining parlours and 1901 restaurant.
The Astrumontis Spa is the perfect place to retire to after a day on the mountain. It’s got a bio-Swiss sauna, infrared sauna, crystal steam bath, mineral showers and hot tub to really help you relax, plus a range of treatments for some true indulgence.
- Ski-in, ski-out on a blue run.
- Spend afternoons in the spa, with its hot tub and sauna.
- Enjoy meals in the traditional, wood-panelled dining rooms.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Continental breakfast buffet
- Afternoon cakes and snacks
- 4-course evening meal with three choices of main course
- Weekly set-menu gala meal
- Christmas gala meal (on 23 Dec, with a bonfire, mulled wine, Champagne reception, Tyrolean choir and a bottle of red wine with dinner)
- New Year's Eve gala meal (with one bottle of wine and one bottle of Champagne, live music and fireworks) included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
- Safety standards for balconies and public walkways are different in Austria – the railings may be lower and they could have ornamental features you wouldn’t see in the UK or Ireland. Please take extra care on or around them, and make sure children aged under 12 years are always supervised.
- Ski-in, ski-out on a blue run
- Less than 1 minute's walk to the resort centre and nearest lift
- Less than 1 minute's walk to the nursery slops and ski bus stop
- 1 minute's walk to the ski school meeting point
- Twin room (approx. 22m²) - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath and WC.
- Superior twin room (approx. 30m²) - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath, WC and balcony.
- Deluxe twin room (approx. 35m²) - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath, WC and balcony.
All rooms are non-smoking and have a flatscreen TV with UK channels, free WiFi, telephone, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers, safe and minibar/fridge.
Cots are available to hire, free of charge, on request.
Austrian twin beds: One large bed frame containing two single mattresses, each with their own bedding.
- Spa with hot tub, sauna, steam room and fitness room
- Extra charge for massages and treatments
- 1901 lounge and restaurant
- Maiensee Stuben dining rooms
- Sun terrace
- Boot room with heated book rack
- Free WiFi
- Lift to all floors
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy