A stunning ski-in chalet that sleeps twelve and ticks all the boxes.
An outstanding new addition to our St. Anton portfolio, the pristine Villa Villekulla is rival to some of the most luxurious chalets in the Austrian ski resort. With the capacity to sleep up to 12 people in six luxurious bedrooms and boasting mountain views, this contemporary ski-in chalet will be the ideal solution for family groups or a group of friends looking to optimise on skiing and relaxation.
The main piste leading into St. Anton, dotted with some of the resort’s most loved restaurants and bars, is only a few minutes from the chalet, meaning that you can ski in and, following a short three-minute walk, you can ski-out.
The top floor of the chalet is dedicated to the modern living space. An open living, dining and kitchen area provide a wonderful space for groups to gather. Rich textured fabrics and soothing neutral tones create a space that is both simple and elegant. During the day, the room is warmed with natural light spilling through floor to ceiling windows and by night, a contemporary open wood fireplace adds the cosy factor. The large dining table seats up to 12 people. From the sofa, drink in fantastic views through French windows that lead out to a south-facing balcony. On the other side of the room, doors open onto an extensive terrace which receives the morning sunshine. Luxurious outdoor furniture make this the spot for morning coffee and planning of the day’s skiing as you look towards the resort. The living area also has Smart TV.
Taking the stairs one flight down, you will find yourself on the main sleeping floor of the chalet. First on your right is a double bedroom with an en-suite shower room. This bedroom can also be configured as a twin room. It has access to the spacious south-facing terrace, which it shares with the master en-suite adjacent. On the terrace you will find 2 warm baths, seating four people each, the ideal spot to revive tired limbs. The sumptuous master bedroom has a wonderfully spacious en-suite bathroom with a shower, as well as desk and chair, providing a tranquil space in which to relax or work. There are two further double/twin bedrooms on this floor which share a separate shower room and a separate toilet. One of these bedrooms enjoys its own balcony with alpine views of the majestic peaks in the distance.
There are two more bedrooms which are located on the ground floor. One of these is a bunk room, which sleeps two people in adult-sized bunks. It has an en-suite shower room. Next door to this room is a spacious double/twin bedroom which also enjoys an en-suite shower room. Also located on this floor is a professional kitchen which is where all food will be prepared by our excellent team. Additionally, you will find the ski room with boot warmers, an additional room for storage, a guest WC and a wonderful sauna where tired muscles can retreat at days’ end.
The property is sold on a catered or self-catered basis.
The chalet normally has a shared driving service from 8:30am – 1:00am when sold on a fully catered basis.
ALL IMAGES SHOWN ARE COMPUTER-GENERATED, TRUE IMAGES COMING SOON.
- Sleeps 12
- 340 Square metres
- 6 Bedrooms
- 11 Individual beds
- 6 Bathrooms
- 1 Additional WCs
- 12 Dining table seats
- 10 Living area seats
Wellness and Relaxation:
- Hot bath
- Cot/high chair available
- Heated boot warmers
- Private laundry facilities
- Private ski locker
- Family-friendly chalets
- Corporate chalets
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living room
- Master double bedroom (en-suite bathroom and shower, terrace access)
- 1 twin/double bedroom (en-suite shower room, terrace access)
- 1 twin/double bedroom (balcony access)
- 1 twin/double bedroom
- Separate shower room and guest WC
- 1 bunk room (sleeps 2)
- 1 twin/double bedroom (en-suite shower room)
- Professional kitchen
- Storage room with guest shower room and WC
- Ski room
- Guest WC
- Exclusive use of the chalet;
- Concierge service prior to arrival and for the duration of the stay;
- Complimentary ski instructor for the first two days of the stay;
- Daily housekeeping service;
- Daily continental breakfast, set up and cleared away;
- Pre-dinner canapés served with champagne on five evenings;
- A professional chef and host serving a four-course dinner on five evenings (staff have two evenings off);
- Early children’s supper on five evenings;
- The finest selection of complimentary house wines;
- Complimentary beers and soft drinks;
- Complimentary drinks tray (2 bottles of house spirits);
- Evening turn-down service on five evenings;
- Mid-week towel change;
- Robes, slippers and toiletries;
- Hairdryers in every bathroom;
- Lift pass delivery service;
- In-resort shared driver service from 8.30am to 1am (provided in a VW Caravelle or similar);
ADDITIONAL SERVICES: (EXTRA CHARGES APPLY)
- Private transfers to and from resort;
- Lift passes;
- Ski equipment hire;
- In-chalet massage and hairdressing;
- Private ski guides, heli-skiing and ski lessons;
- non-skiing activities;
- Pre-arrival shopping service;
- Helicopter transfers;
- Party planning;
- Corporate event planning;
- Please enquire about any other specific service requests.
*This service is based on a week-long stay and services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. Exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
This property is also available on a catered basis. Please call us for more information.
Prices shown are per person based on full occupancy of the property. Usually, this property is only bookable on a full occupancy basis.
Prices for this holiday are based on a Euro price and displayed in Pounds. Rates are updated regularly but prices are subject to fluctuation. If you'd prefer, you are also able to pay the cost of your holiday in Euros, please let us know if you would like to do this at the time of booking.
This luxury chalet will be staffed by a team of seasoned winter professionals who have been trained to understand the subtle details that make a holiday exceptional and unforgettable. The impeccable service will leave you feeling like there is nothing wanting from your stay in this catered apartment or chalet. The operator understands and adapts their service to specific cultural nuances so that a holiday with them is an experience in flawless luxury.
Breakfast: Hot breakfast served in the dining room accompanied by a selection of local yoghurts, muesli, cereals, and fresh crusty bread and jams.
After skiing: Return to your chalet or apartment for afternoon tea. Help yourself to tea, coffee, fresh bread, jams, and delicious home-baked cakes or opt for something savoury if that is your preference.
Champagne and canapés are served before dinner each evening.
Dinner: After canapés, a three-course dinner will be served, followed by a locally-inspired cheeseboard. Dinner is accompanied by the finest selection of European house wines.
This operator has worked hard to bring together a team of experienced chefs who are happy to work with you and your group to create the perfect menu during your stay.
Children, dietary requirements, and any other specific requests will be discussed prior to your arrival. And even during your stay, the staff will be willing to adapt the menu plan to accommodate your wishes.
They pride ourselves on their high standards of food and considered selection of house wines. Hospitality begins with a champagne reception and, thereafter, a selection of house wines that have been hand-picked from local vintners are on offer to you during meal times. They hold an extensive wine list and will gladly assist you by providing personally selected wines, which can be ordered prior to your holiday or once you are in resort.
Staff Day Off
Daily housekeeping is provided throughout the week in both the Classic and Alpine Luxe properties. In their Classic properties, on the staff day off, fresh bread and croissants are delivered and a continental breakfast and afternoon tea is pre-prepared. A full breakfast service is provided throughout the week in their Alpine Luxe properties.
Wednesday is typically the staff day off in Verbier, Zermatt, and Méribel. Thursday is typically the staff day off in St. Anton and Lech. They will offer you advice on resort restaurants and will gladly make a reservation for your group to ensure there is a continuity of fine service.
If your stay coincides with school holidays, please be mindful that restaurants and activities tend to get booked out early, so let us know in advance if there is somewhere special you would like us to make a reservation.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy