Dating back to the 17th century, the traditional Nassereinerhof is run by the friendly Cordin family and has been extensively added to and modernised over the years. Planned refurbishments for Winter 2013/14 include a brand new indoor pool with panoramic views and a refurbished leisure area with a new sauna. The hotel still retains some typically Austrian original features, including the woodpanelled farmer’s stube and the vaulted cellar area.
Ideally located just 150m from the Nasserein gondola, ski hire shop and ski school meeting place and a 10 minute walk (1km) from the centre of St. Anton.
- Large restaurant with conservatory area stube
- Cellar bar
- Lounge with TV
- Newly refurbished leisure area with new indoor pool
- Various saunas, steam room, infrared cabin and relaxation room (Free)
- Wi-Fi internet access (Free)
- Indoor pool
- Steam room
Official rating: 3.5
- No. of rooms: 50
- Standard Austrian twins have bath or shower
- Superior Austrian twins with bath or shower have lounge area and can sleep up to 3
- Singles have shower.
- All rooms have cable TV, radio, telephone, safe and hairdryer.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: No
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast and 4 course evening meal with choice of main course
- Daily salad buffet.
- Weekly fondue, themed buffets 3 times per week.
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included.
Eurostar & rail travel
If you choose to travel by rail, the journey starts in the UK and involves Eurostar from London - Paris Nord, Metro journey from Paris Nord - Paris Lyon and onward journey on Regional trains from Paris Lyon to Zurich, and Zurich to St Anton. Tickets are included for all parts of the journey.
**Timings & Station changes are provisional and will be finalised latest one month prior to departure**
Saturdays - St Anton station
London St Pancras – Paris Nord 08:01 – 11:20
Paris Lyon – Zurich HB 14:15 – 18:26
Zurich HB – St Anton 18:40 – 21:01
St Anton – Zurich HB 08:57 – 11:20
Zurich HB – Paris Lyon 11:34 – 15:40
Paris Nord – London St Pancras 17:13 – 18:30