You are sure to have a warm and cosy stay at the Garni Hotel Goldenes Kreuz. Having been in the family for two generations, the welcoming Ennemoser family and their team will ensure you have a great time. Built in 1825, the hotel is in a great position near to the Nasserein gondola, close to town, and a great base for a holiday in St Anton.
Rooms at the Goldenes Kreuz are modern and bright with ample of space for a comfortable stay in any room. All rooms are provided with internet links, hairdryers and flatscreen TVs, and upgrade to a superior twin for a balcony.
After a day out on the mountain, spend some time in the hotel’s soothing wellness area. Open from mid-afternoon until the evening, you’ll be able to enjoy the two saunas and relax your muscles for the next day, or simply unwind in the relaxation area.
Begin the day with a hot and cold buffet breakfast, served in the stylish and contemporary breakfast room. Freshly baked bread from the village, local mountain cheeses and homemade jams are sure to get you ready for the day. The bed and breakfast arrangement here gives you the flexibility to sample the huge choice of restaurants in the village.
- 3 minutes' walk to the lifts
- 5 minutes' walk to the village centre.
- Elegant and contemporary design.
- Modern sauna and steam room.
- 3 minutes' walk to the ski lifts
- 5 minutes' walk to the village centre
All rooms have a hairdryer, internet link, flatscreen cable TV and safe.
- Twin Room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
- Twin Room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC.
- Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single bed, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
- Superior Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Box spring bed, single bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
- Single Room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower and WC.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- breakfast room
- 2 saunas (Sun-Fri)
- 26 bedrooms
- lift to all floors
- reception open 7am-1pm and 4pm-9pm
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Good to know
- This hotel cannot accept groups of more than 6 people.
- This hotel is non-smoking throughout.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy