Be close to all the action of St Anton yet away from all the noise. The Chalet Fauner is a five minute walk up the hill from the main Galzig ski lift where the après kicks off at Basecamp. 400 metres up the hill from town you'll find the chalet in a peaceful setting overlooking the wooded slopes of Rendl. Eight spacious bedrooms with more than ample wardrobe space. There's a large open plan dining and living area again with great views or if you really want to blow off some steam try the sauna downstairs with the power showers and little relaxation area.
The staff will look after you from the moment you book till it's time to wave goodbye. You'll be tucking into breakfasts with a hot option each morning and rushing back to the chalet for afternoon cakes and cuppas. Pre-dinner fizz will come out with canapés for a little treat before your three-course evening meal followed by a cheese board to wash it down with. It's all prepared in house by the chef who's happy to cater for any and all your dietary needs (just let us know in advance).
What we like
- 5 minute walk to the slopes/town
- Quiet location, no rowdy revellers waking you up on their late night journey home
- Views of the wooded Rendl ski area from the chalet
- Spacious rooms and a sauna
- More pictures to come.
- If you're not feeling the walk up to the chalet you can hop on the bus it stops just up the road from the Fauner (though the circular bus route will take longer than the walk). Alternatively, you can leave your skis and boots at Jennewein ski shop at the lift base if you don't fancy carrying them (small charge to rent storage with them)
- There's a shared ski and boot room with the chalet above (8 person)
- The chalet occupies the 2 lower floors of the building (there is another chalet above) but you won't hear a peep from them
- The chalet is shoe free, we will give you some slippers but if you want to bring your own, feel free
A five minute walk up the hill from the main Galzig lift station and town centre. There's also a bus that runs from the town if you don't fancy walking up the hill back to the chalet (though the bus does take longer than the walk as it's a circular route). You could also leave your skis and boots at the rental shop by the ski lift for a small fee (it's worth the easy convenience we'd say).
- Ski region - St Anton am Arlberg
- Distance to town - 400m, 5 minute walk
- Distance to slopes - 400m, 5 minute walk
Each of the 8 rooms at the Chalet Fauner are fairly spacious and with a good amount of storage. There's a hairdryer in each as well as bathrobes, access to WiFi and Molten Brown toiletries.
Each room has twin beds and an en-suite bathroom. Each room has a desk and some also have a small seating area. There are two rooms with a balcony and these also have a bath in the en-suite rather than a shower.
Sleeps max. 2
- Open plan lounge and dining area with a TV and views over Rendl
- Relaxation area
- Ski and boot room (shared with the chalet above)
You’ll enjoy a continental-style buffet breakfast with an optional hot dish, afternoon tea, pre-dinner drinks and canapés as well as a four-course evening meal with wine.
One night each week, there is a chalet staff night off where your evening meal is not included. On this day, breakfast and afternoon tea are served as normal and your hosts will be happy to make dinner reservations at a local restaurant for you.
Chalet Fauner is an ideal option for couples, families and groups, as well as company trips looking for a quieter chalet. It can be booked for flexible durations throughout the season including New Year and half term, whether room by room or on a sole occupancy basis. It‘s a great chalet option for a short break or ski weekend to St Anton.
This is a tailor-made holiday and any prices are intended as a guide only.
Please call us for an accurate costing on 020 8313 3999.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Junior Snowboard Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy