You'll immediately recognise the attention to detail that has gone into modernising the Hotel Panorama Landhaus. As the name of the hotel suggests, you get some fantastic views from it's quiet, elevated position over Saalbach. It's about 7 minutes' walk downhill to the resort centre and the nearest lift - or you can hop on the free ski bus, which will whisk you down to the Schattberg gondola in around a minute, or over to Hinterglemm in under 5 minutes, and then back up to the hotel at the end of the ski day.
Rooms at the Panorama are spacious, individually decorated and equipped with free WiFi. You can also choose how you want to relax in the evenings - either in the sauna or grabbing a drink at the hotel's cosy bar.
- 1 minute's walk to ski bus stop.
- In an elevated position over Saalbach, with fantastic views.
- Sauna and infrared cabin.
- elevated position with panoramic views over Saalbach
- 7 minutes' downhill walk to the resort centre
- 7 minutes' downhill walk to the Schattberg Xpress gondola
- 1 minute's walk to the ski bus stop
All rooms have a cable TV, free WiFi, hairdryer and safe.
- Twin room - sleeps 2: Split-king bed, private shower and WC.
- Superior triple room - sleeps 2-4: Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private shower and WC.
- Twin "eco" room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
- buffet breakfast
- 3-course buffet evening meals
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Good to know
The last bit of the walk up to the hotel is quite steep. The road will be fitted with thick rubber mats that will be kept clear of the snow, but will not be suitable for people with walking problems. You'll arrive at the main street and your bags will usually be brought up to the hotel by quads if available.
Please note that safety standards around balconies, railings and public walkways are different in Austria and may be lower or have ornamental features that you wouldn’t see in the UK or Ireland.
For your own safety and that of everyone you’re travelling with, please make sure you take care not to lean on or over any railings. If you have children under 12 years, please make sure they’re supervised and not left alone at any time.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy