You'll immediately recognise the attention to detail that has gone into the Hotel Panorama Landhaus. As the name of the hotel suggests, you get some fantastic views from it's quiet, elevated position above Saalbach. It's about 7 minutes' walk downhill to the resort centre and the nearest lift – or you can hop on the free ski bus, which will whisk you down to the Schattberg gondola in around a minute, or over to Hinterglemm in under 5 minutes, and then back up to the hotel at the end of the ski day.
Rooms at the Panorama are spacious, individually decorated and equipped with free WiFi. You can also choose how you want to relax in the evenings – either in the sauna or grabbing a drink at the hotel's cosy bar.
- Enjoy beautiful views over Saalbach from this hilltop hotel.
- Pop to the sauna and infrared cabin for post-ski pampering.
- Sip an après tipple in the hotel bar.
- Buffet breakfast
- 3-course buffet evening meal
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Good to know
- The last bit of the walk up to the hotel is quite steep. The road will be fitted with thick rubber mats that will be kept clear of the snow, but will not be suitable for people with walking difficulties. You'll arrive at the main street and your bags will usually be brought up to the hotel by quad bikes if available.
- Safety standards for balconies and public walkways are different in Austria – the railings may be lower and they could have ornamental features you wouldn’t see in the UK or Ireland. Please take extra care on or around them, and make sure children aged under 12 years are always supervised.
- Elevated location with panoramic views over Saalbach
- 7 minutes' downhill walk to the resort centre
- 7 minutes' downhill walk to the Schattberg Xpress gondola
- 1 minute's walk to the ski bus stop
- 7 minutes' walk to the ski school meeting point
- Twin room - sleeps 1-2: Split-king bed, private shower and WC.
- Superior twin room - sleeps 1-4: Austrian twin beds, extra double sofa bed or extra single beds when booked for three or four, private shower and WC.
- Twin room - sleeps 1-2: Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
All rooms have a cable TV, free WiFi, hairdryer and safe.
Austrian twin beds: One large bed frame containing two single mattresses, each with their own bedding.
- Infrared cabin
- Dining room
- Free WiFi