The Eva Garden is a charming hotel in a slightly elevated position above the town centre. Here, you can relax in rooms that have been carefully designed in a country house style, with warm colours and comfortable furnishings, and enjoy delicious cuisine and beautiful mountain views in the panoramic restaurant.
- 5 minutes' walk to the resort centre.
- Spa at the nearby Hotel Eva Village.
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4-course evening meal with a choice of main course, daily salad buffet and occasional dessert buffet
- New Year's Eve gala dinner included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Good to know
- This hotel doesn't have a lift.
- 5 minutes' downhill walk to the resort centre
- 5-10 minutes' walk to the nearest lift
- 10 minutes' walk to the ski school meeting point
- Twin room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
- Twin room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath and shower, WC and balcony.
- Junior suite - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 14 years): Austrian twin beds, living area with double sofa bed, private bath and shower, WC and balcony.
Separate beds may be available on request.
All rooms have a satellite TV, bathrobes, hairdryer, safe and free WiFi.
Austrian twin beds: One large bed frame containing two single mattresses, each with their own bedding.
- Free WiFi
- Non-smoking dining room
- Extra charge for massages
- Use of the spa at the Hotel Eva Village on request (up to 3.30pm, must be pre-booked)
- 19 rooms