Originally formed as a mill in the 19th century, the Hotel Neuhaus has come a long way since its humble beginnings. Centrally located in the pedestrian area of Saalbach, this family-run hotel has a lovely selection of spa facilities including an indoor pool, saunas, steam room, sanarium and fitness room.
You can expect an excellent range of culinary dishes, from specialities of the Pinzgau region to traditional Austrian offerings. For those with lots of energy, there's the option to grab some late night drinks and a dance at the Saalbach tavern to round off the evening.
- Central located in the pedestrian area of Saalbach.
- 1,500m² spa area with pool, saunas and outdoor terrace.
- Excellent local cuisine, bar, lounge and nightclub.
- Games room with table tennis and pool table.
- 2 minutes' walk to the ski lift
- 1 minute's walk to the resort centre
All rooms have a cable TV, DVD player, hairdryer, minibar, safe and bathrobes.
- Standard twin room (23m²) - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC.
- Comfort twin room (25m²) - sleeps 2-3 (max 2 adults): Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath or shower and WC.
- Junior suite (28-30m²) - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private shower and WC.
- Deluxe junior suite (33-35m²) - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Box spring beds, double sofa bed, private bath or shower and WC.
- Deluxe twin room (26-28m²) - sleeps 2-3: Box spring beds, private shower and WC.
- NEU deluxe twin room (32m²) - sleeps 2-3: Box spring beds, single sofa bed, private shower and WC.
Please note: Rooms with a balcony can be requested but cannot be guaranteed.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- free WiFi
- bar with comfortable lounge area
- regular live music
- indoor pool
- 1,500m² wellness area with sauna, steam room, infrared cabin, sanarium, bio-sauna and whirlpool
- adult-only relaxation area with day beds, library and juice & tea bar
- extra charge for spa treatments and massage
- panoramic fitness room
- games room with table tennis
- Underground parking with two Tesla charging stations
- welcome drink
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- sweet and savoury après snacks (3.30pm-5pm)
- 5-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet
- weekly gala dinner
- New Year's Eve gala dinner included
- separate children's menu for under 12s
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Junior Snowboard Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy