The Christina is our own chalet-hotel in Saalbach village. It has a great central location, a light and airy feel and has recently been renovated to this operator's usual standard.
It has a large, open lounge with comfy sofas, a separate dining room, and the cheapest bar in town! It also has its own ski storage room, and many of the bedrooms also have balconies.
Accommodation in Saalbach is notoriously expensive, yet the Christina offers excellent value-for-money along with the wonderful chalet-hotel atmosphere that this operator is famous for.
- Ski lift - 4-minute walk
- From slopes - 350m
- Family rooms
- Open lounge with bar
- Ski room
- 7 nights accommodation
- Flights from Gatwick or Manchester
- Transfers to and from resort
- Chalet board
- Complimentary wine with dinner
- Complimentary ski hosting
The Christina has standard double or twin rooms, and it also has a number of multi-occupancy rooms:
- Family room with 2 single beds and a bunk bed (sleeps up to 4).
- Quad room with 4 single beds (sleeps up to 4 people).
- Family suite with two linked rooms, each of which has 2 single beds, and with a shared bathroom (can sleep up to 4 people).
Discounts for 3rd & 4th sharers in a room:
- £100 for adults
- £150 for children (aged 5-16)
- This is except for the family suite, where each guest will receive a reduction of £40 if all four beds are occupied.
The warm and friendly atmosphere offered by the dining room means conversations with friends and family flow easily and you don't want the evening to end!
Enjoy a good hearty meal prepared by our professional chef to refuel you, so you're ready for your next exciting day on the mountain.
Lounge & Bar
With its long and comfortable sofas, you can sit and relax with your friends or family, revisiting the day's adventures and planning new ones with our ski hosts.
Many exciting stories have been told in the Christina bar and lounge! We offer draft beer and a good selection of spirits, all at surprisingly reasonable prices.