The owner of the Art Hotel Kristiana, Johann Breitfuss, is a very talented artist and chef - and this is an excellent hotel for art enthusiasts and food lovers.
You'll receive a warm, friendly welcome from the team at the Kristiana. It's a charming family-run hotel situated at the top end of Saalbach's main pedestrian area. It's the ideal location for getting to the slopes and also for sampling the excellent night life that Saalbach is famous for.
- 2 minutes' walk to resort centre and to the Bernkogel and Kohlmais lift.
- Spa area with Finnish sauna, bio sauna, steam room and infrared cabin.
- Wine cellar offering weekly tasting sessions.
- Games room and children's playroom with toys.
- 2 minutes' walk to resort centre
- 2 minutes' walk to Bernkogel lift
- 6 minutes' walk to ski school meeting place
All rooms have cable TV and safe and extra charge for WiFi.
- Twin room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower or bath with shower attachment, WC and balcony.
- Triple room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath with shower attachment, WC and balcony.
- Single room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- free WiFi in public areas
- extra charge for WiFi in rooms
- lounge and bar
- wine cellar
- extra charge for weekly wine tasting
- 'Aquarellness' wellness area with Finnish sauna, bio sauna, steam room, infrared cabin and relaxation area with waterbeds
- games room
- children's playroom with toys
- 35 bedrooms
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- weekly sparkling wine breakfast
- daily après ski snack with home-made cakes
- 4-course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet
- weekly farmers' and Italian buffet
- Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Good to know
- This hotel is non-smoking throughout.
Please be advised that Fire safety standards in Austria differ to those in the UK and Ireland, and on occasions you may be in a hotel where the fire escape is in the form of an external ladder and/or you may be required to evacuate via another bedroom.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy