The best ski breaks are indulgent and easy – and you get both of those at the Alpin Resort. It’s an Our Finest-standard hotel with an all-inclusive basis, meaning all you have to worry about is which slopes to tackle.
Traditional meets modern at the Alpin, so you can expect lots of wooden décors, bright colours and twenty-first-century touches. There’s a great choice of rooms, from smaller attic rooms to spacious junior suites with balconies. Whichever one you choose, you’ll have excellent amenities, from fluffy bathrobes to a free minibar.
When you’re not on the slopes, you can head to the AlpinSPA for some much deserved R&R. There’s a large outdoor pool connected to an indoor hydromassage pool, and a whole sauna world to explore – take turns in the bio sauna, Finnish sauna, infrared sauna, textile sauna, brine steam bath and aroma steam bath. Or you can simply lounge in the relaxation areas, or sit back in one of the two whirlpools.
You’ll never go hungry or thirsty here either. Breakfast and brunch are served until noon, and then there are a lunch buffet and afternoon snacks to keep you going until your 5-course evening meal. Plus, from 8 am-midnight, you get free drinks – from tea and coffee to over 40 different wines, branded beers and spirits, cocktails and even sparkling wine.
The hotel is in a central but quiet location near the resort centre, so you can be at the lifts in just a couple of minutes.
- Central but quiet location.
- 2 minutes to the Schattberg X-Press lift.
- Excellent all-inclusive offering with many premium brand drinks included.
- An outdoor pool and AlpinSPA with sauna world.
- less than 1 minute's walk to the resort centre, ski bus stop and nursery slopes
- 2 minutes' walk to the Schattberg X-Press lift
All rooms have a flatscreen TV with UK channels, free WiFi, telephone, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers, safe and minibar (free of charge, restocked daily).
- Twin attic room (20m²) - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC. Please note that as these rooms are located on the top floor of the hotel and are of 3-star standard. A small number are regular rooms and the rest are eaves rooms.
- Superior twin room (29m²) - sleeps 2-4 (max 2 adults and up to 2 children aged 14 years and under): Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private shower or bath, WC and balcony.
- Junior suite (33m²) - sleeps 2-3 (max 2 adults and up to 1 child aged 14 years and under): Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
- Superior junior suite (39m²) - sleeps 2-4 (max 2 adults and up to 2 children aged 14 years and under): Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- outdoor heated pool connected to small indoor hydromassage pool
- AlpinSPA wellness area with saunas, steam rooms, two whirlpools and quiet rooms with heated water beds
- extra charge for massage and treatments
- fitness room
- lounge with fireplace
- sun terrace
- small kids playroom
- laundry facilities
- in-house ski shop
- ski room with lockers and heated boot rack
- complimentary ski guiding with in-house ski instructors from 16-22 March 2019
- free WiFi
- lift to all floors
- hot and cold buffet breakfast (until 10 am)
- late riser continental breakfast (until 12 noon)
- hot and cold lunchtime buffet (12 noon-5pm)
- hot and cold canapés and snacks (served at the bar)
- 5-course gourmet evening meal with daily starter, salad or dessert buffets
- weekly Italian buffet
- vegetarian options available
- all drinks, including over 40 wines, sparkling wines, premium branded beers and spirits, and soft drinks (8am-midnight)
- Christmas 6-course gala dinner
- New Year's Eve all-inclusive until 4 am plus additional midnight buffet, live music and party
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy