For the most part, it is the carefree that inspires here in the mountains of Saalbach. Original and energetic – individual, just like a guest. Alpine moments of happiness in ALPINRESORT SPORT & SPA. Time for enjoyment, for experiencing fantastic cuisine, and for relaxation. Moments of happiness - all-inclusive; simply uncomplicated.
Oases of well-being in the mountains in Saalbach. Style in current, yet original form, bedded in the rooms and suites in the ALPINRESORT SPORT & SPA.
Contemporary areas of retreat with Alpine experiences during a holiday in Saalbach. Tastefully designed, with an attention to detail, including that PREMIUM ALL-INCLUSIVE.
The mountain air in Saalbach is healthy and relaxing. Pleasure becomes delectation here in the Alps. The SPA in ALPINRESORT SPORT & SPA grounds these feelings of elation, turning them into relaxing moments in the middle of Saalbach. Enjoy indulgent thoughts in the spacious, open SPA area. A place for delectation.
POOLS IN THE ALPINRESORT
- Outdoor sports pool: 25 x 9 metres (31° C)
- Indoor hydro massage pool: 9.5 x 5 metres (31° C)
- Whirlpool at the sports pool (35° C)
- Whirlpool sauna terrace (35° C)
SAUNAS IN THE ALPINRESORT
- Finnische Sauna (90°)
- Bio sauna (55°)
- Turkish steam bath(45°)
- Infrared sauna
- Textil sauna hut at the outdoorpool area (85°)
- Sauna relaxation area
- Sauna relaxation area in the sauna realm
- Relaxation area at the indoor pool
- Loungers at the outdoor pool
- Loungers on the sauna terrace
- Loungers to take in the panoramic views on the ‘Sky’ terrace
The team of chefs in ALPINRESORT SPORT & SPA prepare food with a great deal of passion and are inclined to use regional produce. Quality is not a dichotomy in the PREMIUM ALL-INCLUSIVE HOTEL. Rather, it is seen as a duty… sophisticated wines and the very best in foods vie for the attention of your palate.
Pay once and benefit from an abundance of offers. From wonderfully refreshing cocktails at the bar, to hearty delicious food at breakfast, lunch and dinner served daily, through to an indulgent wellness offer – you will want for nothing.
07.45 a.m. - 10.00 a.m.
"Good Morning" – extensive buffet breakfast
10.00 a.m. - 12.00 p.m.
Breakfast for those who enjoy a lie-in
12.00 p.m. - 5.00 p.m.
5.00 p.m. - 12.00 a.m.
6.30 p.m. - 8.30 p.m.
4 - 5 course evening menus
with a large salad buffet, a variety of cheeses and hearty breads from the buffet
Between 7.45 a.m. - 12.00 midnight these are included:
- Refreshing non-alcoholic drinks (in the mini-bar too)
- ‘Granderwasser’ from the water fountains located throughout the resort
- Wonderfully cool draught beer, wheat beer
- Quality Austrian and international wines, Prosecco and sparkling wine
- Branded sprits, various schnapps, long drinks & cocktails
- Speciality coffees and teas
- Healthy buffet in the sauna area
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Junior Snowboard Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy