With its large leisure area and excellent reputation for service and cuisine the Hotel Steiner is deservedly popular with guests. Run by the friendly Steiner family, you will be made to feel most welcome here.
- No. of rooms: 87
- Official rating: 4
- ‘Plattenkar’ Austrian twins have seating area and are north-facing and may also be used for sole occupancy at a supplement
- Larger ‘Seekareck’ Austrian twins have seating area and are south-facing and may also be used for sole occupancy at a supplement
- Junior suites have lounge area, separate WC and are south-facing
- 'Grünwaldkopf' Austrian twins have seating area and are north-facing
- All rooms have bath or shower, telephone, cable TV, radio, safe and hairdryer.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: Yes
- Full board
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast until 10am
- From 10am à la carte breakfast till 12pm
- 3 course lunch buffet from 12-5pm
- 4 course evening meal with choice of 3 main dishes plus salad buffet and cheese selection
- Weekly farmers’ or Italian buffet
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included.
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Gluten Free
- Enjoying an ideal setting just 150m from the heart of Obertauern and with easy access to the slopes just across the road.
- Spacious bar with lounge area
- Recently refurbished residents’ restaurant
- Playrooms for both infants and children
- Beauty treatments, massages and solarium (pay locally)
- Late night spa for adults until 10pm
- The entire hotel is non-smoking
- Wi-Fi internet access (Free)
- Games room
- Indoor pool
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Steam room
Save £100pp on 2024/2025 season holidays
Buy any lift pass and add either ski/snowboard hire or ski/snowboard carriage at the same time and for the same person on and receive £100 off.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy