The 4-star-superior Crystal Lifestyle Hotel does a brilliant job of retaining the ethos of excellent, friendly and welcoming Austrian hospitality in a refreshingly modern environment. The cosmopolitan styling in public areas really stands out and helps make this place outstanding. And the up-to-date design isn’t just from what you can see – this place has serious ecological credentials, utilising 100% renewable energy.
Attention to detail is what it’s all about here. From the sleek combination of wood, glass and stone to clever lighting and a beautiful palette of warming colours - the Crystal keeps that sense of elegance flowing throughout. The rooms are not as modern, but are equally as comfortable and spacious with all mod-cons you’d expect.
The wellness area is a real treat for the senses. Gym-bunnies have a fitness room to help keep in shape. Tired skiers can re-energise in the saunas and steam baths followed by a breath of fresh air on the spa terrace before diving into the outdoor pool with views of the Ötztal mountainscape. The Private Spa Suite is perfect for personal pampering time either alone or with your partner – and there’s a massage and treatment menu to complement the peaceful surroundings.
The Crystal’s position couldn’t be much better either – walk out of the excellent ski room and virtually straight onto the Festkogel gondola for easy access to Obergurgl’s slopes. Plus you can ski virtually back to the door via either a blue or red run – depending on your ability.
Unsurprisingly, with a hotel this fine, the food is a big part of the experience. The culinary team select the best ingredients to create delicious cuisine – with a menu changing daily. The head chef sources meat from the local area, natural products matured nearby and select ingredients of the best possible origin to really make every mealtime a joy.
- Excellent ski-in, ski-out location, opposite the Festkogel gondola.
- Innovative and modern hotel with two wings, connected by a glass bridge.
- 2,000m² spa with indoor and outdoor pools and beautiful sauna world.
- Free hotel-run kids' club for children aged 3-12 years.
- ski-in, ski-out on a a blue or red piste
- opposite the Festkogel gondola
- ski bus stop outside
- 6 minutes' walk to the village centre
All rooms have a hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers, cable TV and safe. Cots are available to hire, free of charge, upon request.
- Twin Room (50m²) - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Small maisonette with Austrian twin beds, extra double sofa bed, private bath with shower attachment, WC and balcony.
- Single Room (16m²) - sleeps 1: 3-star room with single bed, private shower and WC.
- Twin Room (65m²) - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Large maisonette with Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private bath with shower attachment, WC and balcony.
- Twin Room (35m²) - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, single sofa bed when booked for three people, private bath with shower attachment, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available
Please note: Rooms next door to each other may be available on request. Rooms must be the same type and cannot be guaranteed. All rooms are in the original west wing building.
- 2000m2 two-storey spa with heated outdoor pool, indoor pool and textile sauna (swimsuits permitted) plus adults-only spa with indoor relaxation pool, outdoor Finnish sauna, bio sauna, aromatic steam bath, brine steam bath, herbal bath, infrared cabin, adventure showers, ice fountain and relaxation area with waterbeds and open fireplace
- extra charge for private spa suite with Finnish sauna, bio sauna, steam bath, whirlpool and relaxation area
- extra charge for treatments and massages
- fitness centre
- The Crystal restaurant
- bar and lounge
- wine lounge
- extra charge for weekly wine tasting
- Salz & Pfeffer à la carte restaurant
- games room with Playstation 3, pool table, table tennis, table football, darts and group games
- kids’ playroom
- free Smiley kids’ club (Sun-Fri)
- free WiFi throughout
- lift to all floors
- welcome drink
- hot and cold buffet breakfast (7.30-10.30am, or from 7am on weekends)
- daily afternoon snacks in the bar (3-5pm)
- 4-course evening meal with choice of main course, and daily salad buffet
- weekly starter, cheese, fish and dessert buffets
- Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Economy Ski Pack
Perfect for entry level skiers looking for the best price. Refurbished equipment from the Sensation and Evolution categories.
- Ski types: Skis downgraded from Sensation and Evolution ranges
- Maximum age: 3 years
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Economy Skis Only
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Junior Snowboard Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy