If you are looking for something really special, with an intimate and stylish charm, the Madeleine is for you. Run by the Gstrein family, this superb luxury hotel has a friendly atmosphere in a prime location in the village.
Built into the mountainside - which is evident in the wellness areas - the Madeleine has renovated all of its rooms over the last few years, giving a light and modern feel throughout - and contemporary artworks, painted by Frau Gstrein adorn the walls.
In the evenings you can look forward to excellent local Tyrolean treats and international flavours complemented by a wide selection of Austrian wines in the restaurant.
- 2-3 minutes' walk to the village centre and ski lift.
- Spa area with sauna, steam room, infrared cabin and whirlpool.
- Lounge and bar with open fireplace and panoramic views.
- 3 minutes' walk to centre
- 4 minutes' walk to Hohe Mut gondola
All bedrooms have cable TV, safe, hairdryer, bathrobes and free WiFi.
- Twin Room (25m²) - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
- Twin Room (27m²) - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath with shower attachment, WC and balcony.
- Large Twin Room (30m²) - sleeps 2-4: Austrian twin beds and double sofa bed, private bath with shower attachment, WC and balcony.
- Tyrol Suite (46m²) - sleeps 2-4: Bedroom with Austrian twin beds and separate lounge with pull-out double sofa bed, private bath with shower attachment, WC and balcony.
- Single Room (22m²) - sleeps 1-2 (max 1 adult): Queen bed and single sofa bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Please note: Children under the age of 4 are not accepted in the hotel.
- free WiFi
- comfortable lounge/bar and open fireplace
- sauna, steam room, infrared cabin, whirlpool and relaxation room
- free juice and fruit in wellness area
- heated boot room
- lift to all floors
Please note: Children must be over 16 years to use the relaxation room, but are allowed in the wellness area.
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- daily glass of prosecco with breakfast
- daily après ski snack
- 5-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet
- weekly Italian buffet
- Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals. Bottled water will be available.
Please note that safety standards around balconies, railings and public walkways are different in Austria and may be lower or have ornamental features that you wouldn’t see in the UK or Ireland.
For your own safety and that of everyone you’re travelling with, please make sure you take care not to lean on or over any railings. If you have children under 12 years, please make sure they’re supervised and not left alone at any time.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
As the countdown to the ski season begins, this operator have updated their Holiday Promise for departures between December 2021 and April 2022.
You'll get expert service at every step on your way to the mountains. Ask us questions and get advice before you go, plus we'll be available if you need anything while you're on holiday. And of course, your trip with this operator is always covered by ABTA and ATOL-protection.
Red list pledge
- If your destination moves to the red list before you go. This operator won't take you on holiday to a destination that is on the red list at the time of your departure. If they cancel your booking, you can get your money back within 14 days or you'll have the option to change your booking to a different destination, or to a later date.
- If your destination moves to the red list while you're away. They'll do their best to get you back home before the quarantine requirement begins, and you'll get a refund for any holiday nights you lose due to this.
In addition to their red list pledge, your holiday won’t go ahead and you’ll be able to change your booking to another date fee-free or receive a full refund:
- If the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advises against non-essential travel to your destination.
- If the government for the destination you’re travelling to decides to enforce quarantine for all UK arrivals.
- If the borders for the country you’re travelling to are closed to UK arrivals.
If they need to cancel your holiday for any of these reasons, you don't need to do anything — they’ll work through bookings in departure date order and get in touch with you as soon as we can.
Plus, for departures between December 2021 and April 2022, you can change your booking for any reason.
Package holiday refund guarantee
If you book a package holiday, you're protected under the package holiday refund guarantee. This means that if we need to cancel your holiday, you’ll be able to change your booking to another holiday with this operator fee-free, or they’ll give you a full refund within 14 days.
If they do cancel your holiday, they'll be in touch as quickly as possible to discuss your options with you.
Due to the changing travel situation, this operator have updated their fee-free changes policy for holidays in December 2021, January 2022 and February 2022.
If you've booked a ski trip for December 2021, January 2022 or February 2022, you can change your holiday dates or accommodation fee-free up to 14 days before your departure date, whatever the reason.
If you've booked a ski trip for between March 2022 and April 2022, you can change your holiday dates or accommodation fee-free up to 28 days before your departure date, whatever the reason.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Economy Ski Pack
Perfect for entry level skiers looking for the best price. Refurbished equipment from the Sensation and Evolution categories.
- Ski types: Skis downgraded from Sensation and Evolution ranges
- Maximum age: 3 years
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Economy Skis Only
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Junior Snowboard Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy