In a quiet spot just above the centre of Obergurgl is the Hotel Bellevue - known for its friendly atmosphere, stylish Tyrolean decor and superb cuisine. Run alongside its neighbouring sister hotel, Hotel Austria, by three generations of the Steiner family and their team, you can expect a warm welcome and excellent service throughout your stay. The Bellevue is only a few steps from a ski run that leads to the Hohe Mut gondola, making it even easier for experienced skiers to get up and about on Obergurgl and Hochgurgl's slopes.
Food is taken seriously at the Hotel Bellevue. They use local, high quality ingredients and offer high quality service to match. Expect a great mix of Tyrolean cuisine and international dishes, fused with fine dining and an excellent range of wines from Austria and beyond to complement your meals.
The Bellevue is interconnected with the Hotel Austria, and the two share a modern spa with heated indoor and outdoor pools and a range of saunas and steam rooms - ideal for relaxing after a day exploring the Valley of the Kings. Families are also well catered for - kids between two and 12 years old can take part in activities organised in the free, supervised kids' club. The club runs from Sunday to Friday during the day and evenings - so the adults can either get out on their own on the slopes or take a little break in the evening.
- This accommodation’s in the Summit Collection.
- Take a dip in the indoor pool and heated outdoor pool with panoramic views.
- Free hotel-run kids' club.
- Close to Slopes
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor pool
- Best for families
- Hotel Run Kids' Club
- Welcome drink
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Afternoon sweet and savoury snack buffet (3.30-5pm)
- 5-course evening meal with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet
- Weekly starter buffet
- Weekly farmers' buffet and gala dinner
- Occasional international themed buffets
- Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Smart casual dress required for dinner – no trainers or tracksuits please.
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
When you arrive in the resort, the coach isn’t able to take you right up to the entrance of the Hotel Bellevue, so you’ll be dropped off close by. From there, a smaller vehicle will pick you up and take you the rest of the way.
Safety standards for balconies and public walkways are different in Austria – the railings may be lower and they could have ornamental features you wouldn’t see in the UK or Ireland. Please take extra care on or around them, and make sure children aged under 12 years are always supervised.
- 2 minutes' walk over the road to the Blue 6 run
- 8 minutes' walk to the Rosskarbahn chairlift and the Hohe Mut 1 gondola
- Quiet location on a hill, 5 minutes' walk down to the main street
- 3 minutes' walk to the ski bus stop
- Ice skating rink opposite the hotel
- 15 minutes' walk to the ski school meeting point
All rooms have a hairdryer, safe (deposit required) and satellite TV.
Twin room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
Twin room - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 13 years): Austrian twin beds, extra double sofa bed when booked for three or four, private shower, WC and balcony.
Single room - sleeps 1: Austrian twin beds, private shower, and WC.
Austrian twin beds: One large bed frame containing two single mattresses, each with their own bedding.
- Free WiFi
- Bar and lounge
- Heated outdoor pool with panoramic views
- Indoor pool
- Sauna, bio sauna, salt steam bath, steam room, two hot tubs and relaxation room with waterbeds
- Extra charge for salt grotto and massages
- Fitness room
- Large games room
- Hotel-run kids' club
- 42 rooms
- Lift to all floors
Hotel Bellevue Kids' Club
The Hotel Bellevue runs a free kids' club for children aged between 2 and 12 years.
- Open Sunday to Friday between 9.30am-4.30pm and again from 7-8.30pm.
- Lunch is at an extra charge.
- These facilities do not need to be pre-booked.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy