Hotel Alpenblume is a classic family friendly chalet-style property located in a quiet side street only two minutes’ walk from the nearest piste and ski school meeting point.It’s convenient for lift access, being only about 4 minutes’ walk from the Festkogel gondola leading to the entire Obergurgl-Hochgurgl area.
The Alpenblume is run by our long-standing partner Imre - his team look forward to welcoming you all. Inside, the interior is a combination of traditional Austrian styles, found in the dining room designed with Tyrolean “stube” seating, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere. The modern bar and lounge areas offer a light and airy contemporary place to chill in the evening with a drink. Whilst the wellness area is the perfect place to unwind - You'll appreciate the extra facilities here with a sauna, steam room, an infra-red cabin and a ‘Kneippbad’ or Austrian foot spa on the lower ground floor.
Choose from a variety of different room types, the 20 modern and comfortable rooms offer everything from singles to larger suites sleeping up to six, perfect for families.
Transfer time: approx. 1 hour 30mins by coach from Innsbruck airport.
- Room 101 Single with shower & WC
- Room 102 Austrian twin with shower, WC & balcony
- Room 103 Twin/Triple (Austrian twin & single sofa bed) with shower, WC & balcony
- Room 104 Austrian twin with shower & WC
- Room 105 Austrian twin with shower, WC & shared balcony
- Suite 106 Austrian twin connecting to a separate room with bunk beds, shower, WC & shared balcony
- Room 107 Twin/Triple (Austrian twin & single sofa bed) with shower, WC & shared balcony
- Room 108 Austrian twin with shower, WC & shared balcony
- Room 201 Single with shower & WC
- Room 202 Austrian twin with shower, WC & balcony
- Room 203 Twin/Triple (Austrian twin & single sofa bed) with shower, WC & balcony
- Room 204 Austrian twin with shower & WC
- Room 205 Austrian twin with shower, WC & shared balcony
- Suite 206 Austrian twin connecting to a separate room with bunk beds, shower, WC & shared balcony
- Room 207 Twin/Triple (Austrian twin & single sofa bed) with shower, WC & shared balcony
- Room 208 Austrian twin with shower, WC & shared balcony
Second Floor Side Wing
- Room 301 Austrian twin with shower & WC
- Suite 302 Sleeps 4-6 (Max. 5 adults) Two Austrian twin bedrooms, sharing bath, shower and WC, separate lounge with double sofa bed, TV & balcony.
- Suite 303 Sleeps 4-6 (Max. 5 adults) Two Austrian twin bedrooms, sharing bath, shower and WC, separate lounge with double sofa bed, TV & balcony
- Suite 304 Sleeps 4-6 (Max. 5 adults) Two Austrian twin bedrooms, sharing bath, shower and WC, separate lounge with double sofa bed, TV & balcony
- Room 105 balcony is shared with Suite 106
- Room 107 balcony is shared with Room 108
- Room 205 balcony is shared with Suite 206
- Room 207 balcony is shared with Room 208
- Availability of a cot
- Lift accessible: No
- Lift serves all floors: No
- Access ramp: No
- Central location, 5 minutes' walk to the centre of resort
- 4 minutes' walk to the nearest gondola
- Reception area
- Lounge with log stove
- Modern bar open from approx. 12:00-14:30 and from 18:00-22:00
- Restaurant / dining area
Lower Ground Floor
- Ski & boot room
- Small relaxation area with loungers
- Sauna & steam room
- Infra-red cabin
- Extended continental breakfast
- 3 course evening meals with choice between Tyrolean and Italian menu selections
- Special Christmas day and New Years Eve menus included
- No of restaurants: 1
- Dress code for restaurants: Smart Casual
Board basis options available
- Half Board
We’ve put together details on how your ski holiday may differ this year. From restrictions in resort to information on public places and what might be different at your accommodation.
Click here for COVID-19 travel advice for your chosen ski holiday destination.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
Covid-19 refund promise
If things change and we have to cancel your holiday because of Covid, you can pick another trip, or get a full refund.
ATOL & ABTA protection
These schemes are backed by the government, so whatever happens, your money is protected.
Added flexibility with no fee on Ski holidays
Up to 28-days before departure, you can move your ski holiday to later this winter (same airline & accommodation) with no fee from us. You will need to cover any extra cost if your new date is more expensive. If our suppliers charge a fee for the change, we may need to pass this on. (Excludes Lapland & Summer holidays).
Be prepared with Covid-19 Travel Insurance
We would highly recommend that you take out additional Covid-19 travel insurance. Many travel insurance policies will no longer cover you as standard if your holiday is disrupted due to Coronavirus, but there are new policies and add-ons appearing on the market that will provide cover for any unforeseen circumstances between booking and departing on holiday as well as while on holiday.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2021/2022 Season offersHalf Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Economy Ski Pack
Perfect for entry level skiers looking for the best price. Refurbished equipment from the Sensation and Evolution categories.
- Ski types: Skis downgraded from Sensation and Evolution ranges
- Maximum age: 3 years
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Economy Skis Only
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Junior Snowboard Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy