Hotel Alpenblume is a classic family friendly chalet-style property located in a quiet side street only two minutes’ walk from the nearest piste and ski school meeting point.It’s convenient for lift access, being only about 4 minutes’ walk from the Festkogel gondola leading to the entire Obergurgl-Hochgurgl area.
The Alpenblume is run by our long-standing partner Imre - his team look forward to welcoming you all. Inside, the interior is a combination of traditional Austrian styles, found in the dining room designed with Tyrolean “stube” seating, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere. The modern bar and lounge areas offer a light and airy contemporary place to chill in the evening with a drink. Whilst the wellness area is the perfect place to unwind - You'll appreciate the extra facilities here with a sauna, steam room, an infra-red cabin and a ‘Kneippbad’ or Austrian foot spa on the lower ground floor.
Choose from a variety of different room types, the 20 modern and comfortable rooms offer everything from singles to larger suites sleeping up to six, perfect for families.
Transfer time: approx. 1 hour 30mins by coach from Innsbruck airport.
- Room 101 Single with shower & WC
- Room 102 Austrian twin with shower, WC & balcony
- Room 103 Twin/Triple (Austrian twin & single sofa bed) with shower, WC & balcony
- Room 104 Austrian twin with shower & WC
- Room 105 Austrian twin with shower, WC & shared balcony
- Suite 106 Austrian twin connecting to a separate room with bunk beds, shower, WC & shared balcony
- Room 107 Twin/Triple (Austrian twin & single sofa bed) with shower, WC & shared balcony
- Room 108 Austrian twin with shower, WC & shared balcony
- Room 201 Single with shower & WC
- Room 202 Austrian twin with shower, WC & balcony
- Room 203 Twin/Triple (Austrian twin & single sofa bed) with shower, WC & balcony
- Room 204 Austrian twin with shower & WC
- Room 205 Austrian twin with shower, WC & shared balcony
- Suite 206 Austrian twin connecting to a separate room with bunk beds, shower, WC & shared balcony
- Room 207 Twin/Triple (Austrian twin & single sofa bed) with shower, WC & shared balcony
- Room 208 Austrian twin with shower, WC & shared balcony
Second Floor Side Wing
- Room 301 Austrian twin with shower & WC
- Suite 302 Sleeps 4-6 (Max. 5 adults) Two Austrian twin bedrooms, sharing bath, shower and WC, separate lounge with double sofa bed, TV & balcony.
- Suite 303 Sleeps 4-6 (Max. 5 adults) Two Austrian twin bedrooms, sharing bath, shower and WC, separate lounge with double sofa bed, TV & balcony
- Suite 304 Sleeps 4-6 (Max. 5 adults) Two Austrian twin bedrooms, sharing bath, shower and WC, separate lounge with double sofa bed, TV & balcony
- Room 105 balcony is shared with Suite 106
- Room 107 balcony is shared with Room 108
- Room 205 balcony is shared with Suite 206
- Room 207 balcony is shared with Room 208
- Availability of a cot
- Lift accessible: No
- Lift serves all floors: No
- Access ramp: No
- Central location, 5 minutes' walk to the centre of resort
- 4 minutes' walk to the nearest gondola
- Reception area
- Lounge with log stove
- Modern bar open from approx. 12:00-14:30 and from 18:00-22:00
- Restaurant / dining area
Lower Ground Floor
- Ski & boot room
- Small relaxation area with loungers
- Sauna & steam room
- Infra-red cabin
- Extended continental breakfast
- 3 course evening meals with choice between Tyrolean and Italian menu selections
- Special Christmas day and New Years Eve menus included
- No of restaurants: 1
- Dress code for restaurants: Smart Casual
Board basis options available
- Half Board
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This holiday is offered by an ATOL bonded company, so your money is 100% protected if the supplier fails. The holiday is covered by the Package Travel Regulations that requires a full refund should be provided within 14 days if the holiday is cancelled due to a second wave of Covid-19.
The tour operator was the first of any of our tour operator partners to provide a 100% refund, following the travel restrictions in place in March 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown.
The tour operator has confirmed that they will continue to provide refunds in accordance with The Package Travel Regulations, in the event the Foreign Commonwealth office changing its travel advice after a second wave.
Some of the other key booking conditions relating to this holiday are listed below.
- Deposit to book £150 to £180 per person.
- Balance is due 12 weeks before departure date.
- Cancellation charges up to 100% apply if you cancel the holiday within 10 weeks before departure.
- You MUST buy adequate travel insurance which include curtailment and winter sports cover.
- Admin charges apply for name changes and any misspelt names wrongly provided at the time of booking if not corrected within 21 days.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2021/2022 Season offersHalf Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Economy Ski Pack
Perfect for entry level skiers looking for the best price. Refurbished equipment from the Sensation and Evolution categories.
- Ski types: Skis downgraded from Sensation and Evolution ranges
- Maximum age: 3 years
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Economy Skis Only
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Junior Snowboard Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy