The Hotel Bergjuwel is situated only a few minutes from the town centre. Customers staying here can relax and unwind surrounded by beautiful landscapes and enjoy magnificent views of the Alps. The hotel offers Alpine serenity combined with a uniquely modern Tyrolean feel. The indoor pool and sauna village is just the place to relax and restore energy levels after a thrilling day on the slopes.
- 4 minutes to the town centre and Elfer lifts or ski bus stop outside.
- Spa area with indoor pool saunas and relaxation area.
- 4 minutes' walk to the town centre and Elfer lift
- ski bus stop outside
- 15-20 minutes' bus ride to the main ski area
All rooms have a cable TV, hairdryer and WiFi.
- Twin Room - sleeps 1-2: Austrian twin beds, private bath with shower attachment, WC and balcony.
- Twin Room - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private bath with shower attachment, separate WC and balcony.
- Family Suite - sleeps 2-6: Austrian twin beds, two double sofa beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- spa with indoor pool, 3 saunas and relaxation area
- extra charge for massage
- children’s playroom
- bar and lounge
- WiFi in all public areas
- lift to 1st and 2nd floors
- 23 bedrooms
- welcome drink
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- afternoon coffee and cake (3pm-4.30pm)
- 6-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet - taken in the Activehotel Bergkönig (3 minutes' walk away)
- weekly Italian or farmers’ buffet
- vegetarian and gluten-free options available
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Good to know
- This hotel is non-smoking throughout.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy