The attractive Alpenhotel Tirolerhof combines the best of Tyrolean hospitality with style and modern facilities. Two generations of the Pfurtscheller family are waiting to welcome you and invite you to try their wonderful cuisine or sample the delightful spa facilities - the perfect way to end a day on the slopes. Located in the centre of Neustift, the hotel is less than a 3 minute walk from the ski bus stop where the bus will take you to the Glacier, and only 3 minutes' walk from the Elfer lift, that will take you up to the resort's ski and toboggan run, where toboggning takes place on Monday, Wednesday and Friday nights.
- Central village location, 2 minutes' walk to the Elfer lift and ski bus stop for the main ski area.
- Spa area with 3 different saunas, whirlpool, steam room and relaxation room.
- Free ski or snowboard and boot hire included (from hotel's own ski hire).
- central village location
- 2 minutes' walk to the Elfer lift and ski bus stop
- 15-20 minutes' bus ride to the main ski area
- extra charge for shuttle bus to/from the Stubai glacier
All rooms have a flatscreen satellite TV, hairdryer, safe, radio, telephone, spa bag, balcony and WiFi.
- Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath with shower attachment, WC and balcony.
- Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath with shower attachment, WC and south-facing balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Please note: Separate twin beds are available on request, but please check availability.
- spa area with 3 different saunas, whirlpool, steam room, infrared cabin, foot bath and relaxation rooms
- extra charge for spa beauty treatments and massage
- bathrobes available
- bar and lounge
- wine cellar
- extra charge for evening babysitting (run by an outside company)
- hotel-owned ski school
- hairdresser at the hotel
- free WiFi access
- lift to all floors
- welcome drink
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet
- Christmas gala dinner
- New Year’s Eve gala dinner with live music, cold midnight buffet and fireworks included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy