The Falkensteiner Hotel & Spa Carinzia is centrally located in Tröpolach, just a few steps away from Millennium Express cable car and a short walk from other amenities in town.
A wellness retreat that captures the best Austrian tradition, the hotel has a 2,400m² Acquapura Spa, with no less than 16 different relaxation attractions, ranging from indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools, to a crushed ice fountain, Gaital valley herbal sauna, brine steam bath, panoramic meditation rooms and an infrared cabin. There are private spa suites, personalised trainers in the fitness centre and a range of treatments available at an extra cost.
This unique design hotel offers stylish rooms with a balcony and a seating area. A hairdryer, slippers and toiletries can be found in the modern bathrooms, while there's a safe, minibar and flatscreen TV in every bedroom.
The Falkensteiner’s restaurant serves international cuisine and traditional Austrian dishes. Mediterranean specialities, plus gluten-free and children's menus are also offered at dinner.
To take full advantage of the Nassfeld ski resort, all your equipment can be rented next door, while guests also get ski storage room and direct access to the slopes.
- Central location, right beside the Millennium Express lift.
- Massive spa area with range of pools, saunas and treatments.
- Panoramic restaurant with Alpine/Adriatic cuisine specialities.
- central location
- 50m to the nearest lift
- 50m from ski school meet point
All rooms are non-smoking and have a flatscreen satellite TV with UK channels, free WiFi, telephone, safe, minibar with one free mineral water on arrival, hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers.
- Superior twin room (32m²) - sleeps 2-3 (max 2 adults): Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed sleeping one child up to 14 years of age, private shower or bath, WC and balcony with village views.
- Junior suite (47m²) - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed sleeping one adult or two children up to 14 years of age, single folding bed, private bath and shower, WC and balcony with village views.
Cots are available free of charge.
- hotel bar and lounge with fireplace
- après bar with weekly live music
- Panorama buffet restaurant
- free WiFi
- 2,400m² Acquapura spa
- Finnish sauna
- steam room
- hot tub
- fitness room
- indoor, outdoor and kids swimming pool
- meditation room
- Kneipp treading pool
- brine steam bath
- in-house ski shop
- ski lockers with heated boot racks
- games rooms with pool table
- Falkyland child care with indoor soft play area (from 3-12 years, 6 days a week, 8 hours per day, subject to charge)
- laundry facilities
- 3 lifts
- 160 rooms
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- evening meals alternating between a waiter served meal and buffet style (gluten-free available on prior request, children's menu available)
- New Year's Eve gala meal included
- one free welcome drink per person, per stay
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
You can amend your holiday for free up to 28 days before your departure date, whatever destination you’ve booked, if you're flying with this operator.
Also, if you're due to go on holiday but have been diagnosed with COVID-19, have symptoms or have been asked to self-isolate, you can submit a medical certificate and amend your booking for free. This operator's normal terms & conditions apply for cancellations. If you wish to cancel your holiday, we advise you to speak to your insurance company.
If there are overseas local restrictions that impact your ability to get on the mountain – like the ski area is closed due to COVID-19 – then we’ll contact you to amend or cancel your holiday for free.
If your holiday has to be cancelled for reasons related to COVID-19, you’ll receive a full cash refund for the amount you paid.
Get peace of mind with our COVID Cover benefits (provided by the Holiday to Home insurance policy with AXA Insurance UK Plc). These include free amends if you contract COVID-19 before you travel and insurance for medical costs if you contract it while you’re away.
- When you go on holiday with us in Winter 2020/21, you’ll automatically be covered for overseas medical assistance if you contract COVID-19. You’ll also be covered for any testing costs and we’ll fly you home for medical treatment if you need it (subject to T&Cs).
- If you’re asked to quarantine while you’re away, we’ll cover you for the extra time you’re there and for a new return flight home.
- You can amend your holiday for free if you contract COVID-19 before your holiday.
- Your Holiday to Home cover from AXA Insurance offers specific protection if your holiday is impacted by COVID-19. You’ll still need to book separate winter sports travel insurance too, to cover all other aspects of your trip (e.g. winter sports activities, cancellation, baggage and medical cover for other conditions or accidents).
- Take a look at the T&Cs. You’ll also find answers to some frequently asked questions about the policy, and the full Holiday to Home insurance policy.
- This operator is doing everything they can to protect you against COVID-19 during your holiday, from deep-cleaning their aircraft to making sure our accommodations and ski partners meet the highest standards of hygiene.
This operator promise they'll only take you on quarantine-free holidays. This means if they know you'll need to self-isolate or quarantine when you arrive at a destination, they won't take you there, and if you need to self-isolate when you return to the UK, you'll have the option to amend or cancel your holiday for free.
Following FCDO advice
If the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) advice changes before you go or while you’re on holiday, we’ll contact you to discuss the next steps. If it changes to ‘all but essential travel’, you can amend or cancel your holiday for free.
Keeping you informed
We’ll contact you before you go about the current safety regulations in your resort. We’re working closely with our accommodation providers and ski suppliers to implement local rules and keep you safe. As most ski resorts operate in winter only, we can’t confirm any details quite yet.
While you’re away, the resort team will always be on hand to support you – you can get in touch with us 24/7 by phone.
Book with confidence
This operator is part of a group of companies, one of the world’s leading travel groups. All of their package holidays include flights, transfers and accommodation, and are ABTA and ATOL protected.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Junior Snowboard Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy