With a superb location and full use of the facilities at the Sport & Spa Hotel Strass complex at your disposal - including a wellness area with indoor pool, steam room and tropical showers - the Villa Strass is a great value choice. This annexe is only 30 metres away from the main hotel.
- Great location next to the Penken gondola, in the resort centre.
- Indoor pool and wellness area with relaxation room, saunas and much more.
- Games room and children's playroom with toys.
- Bars, lounges and soundproofed Arena nightclub.
- in the resort centre
- next to the Penken Gondola
- ski school meeting point and nursery slopes at the top of the Penken gondola
- ski bus stop outside
All rooms have a satellite TV, hairdryer and safe.
- Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, singla sofa bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
- Single Room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower and WC.
- Single Room (balcony) - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
- Twin Room (separate beds) - sleeps 1 adult + 1 child: Two single beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- various bars and lounge areas
- sound-proofed Arena nightclub
- indoor pools, spa area with relaxation areas, therapy pool, foot spa, sauna (clothing required), aroma steam room, inhalation cave and tropical showers
- large fitness room with beautiful Alpine views
- games room and children's playroom with toys
- 9 bedrooms
Please note: All facilities are located at the Sport & Spa Hotel Strass 30m away
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4-course evening meals with 3 choices of main course and daily salad buffet - taken at the Sport & Spa Hotel Strass
- vegetarian option available
- Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Good to know
The Villa Strass does not have a lift.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy