If you like four-star service at three-star prices then the Landhaus Mayrhofen might be able to help. The Alpendomizil Neuhaus Hotel is a self contained mini-village at the bottom of Mayrhofen. It's about a 10-minute walk up to the Penken gondola, but the bus and train stations are just a snowball's throw away, so it's easy to explore the whole Ziller valley covered by your Zillertal area lift pass.
The Neuhaus' main hotel is made up of two interconnected wings - the original Neuhaus and the St Josef. The 3-star Landhaus Mayrhofen annexe is about 50 metres away and is a great way of experiencing one of Mayrhofen’s best hotels for less. In the Landhaus Mayrhofen, you'll still get the same great Neuhaus service, but the rooms are just a little more simple.
You'll even eat all your meals in the main hotel. The list of foods available on the breakfast buffet is longer than your arm – but you should definitely pay the Eierkoch a visit to get your eggs and omelettes cooked how you like them. In the evenings you'll be treated to a hearty selection of international and local dishes.
The Neuhaus complex has all you might need while away, right on your doorstep. There's the popular après Movie Bar, the Village gymnasium and an indoor pool with saunas. If you’re away with the kids, there’s a play area, games room and Austrian skittle alley. For serious 'me time' off the slopes, you may want to splash out at the Kamillendörfl, a modern, luxury spa with loads of saunas, steam rooms, relaxation areas and a wealth of massages and treatments to choose from.
- 8-10 minutes' walk to the Penken gondola, 1 minute to the ski bus stop.
- Annexe to the Hotel Neuhaus with use of many of their facilities.
- Access to the indoor pool and Kamillendörfl spa area at the Hotel Neuhaus.
- Comfortable lounge and bar with occassional live music in the Hotel Neuhaus.
- central location
- 1 minute's walk to the ski bus stop
- 8-10 minutes' walk to the Penken gondola
All rooms have a cable TV and hairdryer.
- Twin room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
- Triple room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds and extra single sofa bed, private shower and WC.
- Quad room - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds and extra double sofa bed, private shower and WC..
- Single room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower and WC.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- free WiFi
- comfortable lounge and bar
- Movie Bar
- occassional live music
- indoor swimming pool, sauna and whirlpool
- extra charge for massages and Kamillendörfl spa area with five more saunas and a steam room
- weekly activity programme (Mon-Fri)
- children's playroom with toys
- extra charge for games room with pool table and bowling
- 25 bedrooms
- lift to all floors
Please note: All facilities are located in the main Hotel Neuhaus.
- buffet breakfast
- 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course
- Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Good to know
Meals are taken in the main building of the Hotel Neuhaus.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
As the countdown to the ski season begins, this operator have updated their Holiday Promise for departures between December 2021 and April 2022.
You'll get expert service at every step on your way to the mountains. Ask us questions and get advice before you go, plus we'll be available if you need anything while you're on holiday. And of course, your trip with this operator is always covered by ABTA and ATOL-protection.
Red list pledge
- If your destination moves to the red list before you go. This operator won't take you on holiday to a destination that is on the red list at the time of your departure. If they cancel your booking, you can get your money back within 14 days or you'll have the option to change your booking to a different destination, or to a later date.
- If your destination moves to the red list while you're away. They'll do their best to get you back home before the quarantine requirement begins, and you'll get a refund for any holiday nights you lose due to this.
In addition to their red list pledge, your holiday won’t go ahead and you’ll be able to change your booking to another date fee-free or receive a full refund:
- If the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advises against non-essential travel to your destination.
- If the government for the destination you’re travelling to decides to enforce quarantine for all UK arrivals.
- If the borders for the country you’re travelling to are closed to UK arrivals.
If they need to cancel your holiday for any of these reasons, you don't need to do anything — they’ll work through bookings in departure date order and get in touch with you as soon as we can.
Plus, for departures between December 2021 and April 2022, you can change your booking for any reason.
Package holiday refund guarantee
If you book a package holiday, you're protected under the package holiday refund guarantee. This means that if we need to cancel your holiday, you’ll be able to change your booking to another holiday with this operator fee-free, or they’ll give you a full refund within 14 days.
If they do cancel your holiday, they'll be in touch as quickly as possible to discuss your options with you.
Due to the changing travel situation, this operator have updated their fee-free changes policy for holidays in December 2021, January 2022 and February 2022.
If you've booked a ski trip for December 2021, January 2022 or February 2022, you can change your holiday dates or accommodation fee-free up to 14 days before your departure date, whatever the reason.
If you've booked a ski trip for between March 2022 and April 2022, you can change your holiday dates or accommodation fee-free up to 28 days before your departure date, whatever the reason.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Junior Snowboard Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy